Levi Onwuzurike update

Soft tissue injuries are very hard to diagnose in many instances and nearly impossible to detect via X-ray. Often times the best recommendation is complete rest, which may take weeks or months to heal. IMO, Levi aggravated whatever the initial injury was. Whether Levi is getting the correct medical treatment is purely speculative.

Back injuries often require complete rest and the competitive nature of most pro athletes to return to the field may trump the Doctor’s recommendation. Medxx Rehabilitative Back Machine would be a good testing piece of equipment. I’ve used it personally. Very high tech. Machine was invented over 25 years ago by the Doctor, who invented all of the Nautilus Equipment back in the day, at Florida State. We treated NFL players, fireman, athletes (Pro Volleyball Players Olympic Champion Singin Smith), work comps, and normal referrals from Orthopedic Surgeons & Chiropractors under Medical Doctor supervision with an approved Tech. 80% usual success rate. Strengthens back muscles at the lower end of the spine, which are nearly impossible to isolate and strengthen in normal gym setting.

2 Likes

He’s a bust! He’ll never play another snap for the Lions IMO. BHs Teez Tabor.

How expensive is this piece of equipment? Sounds like something I could really use.

Here is a little story for those that wonder how Levi’s back could be an issue that was missed. I had a lower back issue for years while I was in the Marines. Multiple Doctors worked with me and not a one could find any issue. Even the time that I woke up paralyzed from the waist down. I would be fine one day and unable to stand the next. All the doctors and examines showed nothing. I had just accepted the fact that I would have to deal with it for the rest of my life and there was nothing that could be done.

A few years back I went through a time that I decided to try and get myself healthier. SO I started with a cleanse of the system to get rid of any bad junk in the digestive track. The day that I started the cleanse my back had been hurting for days. The next day I woke with no pain in my back at all. This made me wonder what had happened, since normally it would take at least a week before my back pain would subside. To make a long story short, it turned out that I have a nerve issue in my back right where the digestive track goes. So when ever I got bloated or constipated the intestine would put pressure on the nerve. This in turn would cause me pain. After changing my diet to reduce the bloating and constipation problems I have now went for almost 6 years without an issue with my back.

So in summary I went for almost 12 years with back pain for the majority of that time. The doctors could not find any issues with x-rays or any other exams and not a one of them even suggested me changing my diet. It was all exercise the muscles that will strengthen the lower back and fix the issue. Even after that and me talking to my doctor about it, he did not believe me, but as I stated that was almost 6 years ago and no issues since then except for the occasionally lapse on my diet.

Check out the website
https://search.aol.com/click/_ylt=Awr.z5iDjTxjPVMCZHdpCWVH;_ylu=Y29sbwNncTEEcG9zAzQEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1664941571/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.discmdgroup.com%2Fblog%2Fmedx-spine-rehabilitation/RK=0/RS=xr2J0wC6WuaVmuagsurao.ibAIc-

Consult your Doctor. You can’t buy this piece of equipment unless you have a Doctor’s license normally. FYI, Knee Machine $20k, Neck Machine $25k, Back Machine $60k…For the Back Machine, you will lift a weight stack, while you are Completely anchored in the chair seat, legs propped up, waist cinch belt, lumbar cushion - 6in, torso counter-weighted. Bend Forward reps, after baseline established, normally 15 reps/session, 2/wk, 2-3 months, gradually increasing weight every 4th session, which you are then tested, results sent to insurance company to verify progress. It’s about TWICE the cost of going to a Chiropractor, but the results last much longer.

In my experience, partnered with a Real Doctor, once the treatment (16-20) sessions was complete, results (Back greatly strengthened & verified, insurance paid, we would provide Free Sessions every 3-6 months for life. Many people began Medxx Junkies, we joked. These people were water skiers, who wanted to One ski for Hours without their back giving out, or Rock Climbers, similar to water skiers, professional athletes. All insurance covered. You will feel a burn after each session and walk much more upright, relieving most back pain.

Remember: Most muscle pain originates from disuse atrophy, i.e. using muscles you have never used before. The back has many muscles attached to it and isolating the back muscles which control basic walking/running are located near the bottom of the spine. This treatment is not intended to make you Superman or Superwoman, but just to bring you back to normal. What is normal? When you are initially tested to establish a baseline, the Tech will show you on a Monitor, displaying the results of hundreds of thousands of treatments over 25 years, accounting for weight, age, range of motion (Before & After) results. You will feel much stronger after the treatment with an 80% success rate, which is pretty high in any rehabilitative area. That was our experience over 20 years in LA. Medxx is not for everyone, but it does work and is quantitatively superior to chiropractic care, no question.

Search around the internet for a description of the Medxx Rehabilitative line. They also have a gym line completely separate. Likely, only found in larger cities to offset the startup costs and labor costs (Doctor/Tech)…Good Luck…It works…- GOALPOST

2 Likes

Great post, bro. Thanks for taking the time.
So that settles it…You work with Levi & the dudes with back issues, and I’ll work with Goff and the DL.

Much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time and sharing that. I’ll definitely look into it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and sorry you had to go through that. Back issues could be anything, so I get why he wouldnt be on the road to recovery yet. Maybe they don’t even know the source.

Maybe put one of those copper back braces that Farve hawks on him. Then let him kick.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.