Lions are a comedy not a tragedy!

Gridiron Heights put this out. I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts.

Stafford realizes the Lions are a comedy not a tragedy is the title of it.

4 Likes

That’s pretty funny

That…was great!

Thank you for that.

Someone put a huge amount of work into that, bravo. I dont like comic book stuff but it was well done.

The amount of disrespect is unreal

1 Like

That was so funny

That’s what they do. I have to say the way Rogers talked to LaFleur was funny.

I see the upside! We are now being view as something greater than a tragedy!

1 Like

I actually don’t think it was that funny and a lot of lions players took offense it and even some beat writers thought it was a little aggressive. Timing is important in comedy and the timing for this is off…

2 Likes

I’m all for good humor. I really didn’t see it there.

4 Likes

That was the only funny part lol

I’ve seen these before and even when they were throwing shade, it was funny. This wasn’t funny.

1 Like

Okay, it’s been a day. Re-watched it and still laughed my ass off. Some of ya’ll need to get over yourselves.

I don’t care if they make fun of Stafford but this wasn’t funny at all. Those bang cartoons used to be hilarious, what ever happened to those?

1 Like

I thought it was kind of dumb

2 Likes

The Bang Cartoons were way funnier than this

I didn’t think it was funny. There taking some heat for it to.

Thing is Stafford is the comeback kid so it’s a huge fail.

1 Like

Well, based on what sports talk media and twitter you are in the minority here. I got annoyed bc I was seeing lazy people calling him a LOSER (waste of air loser) on twitter and that annoyed me. Go ahead and take shots at the Lions they have earned them. Right now these tired and old barbs about Stafford do not fit at all. At the end of the day I am more annoyed about it then Stafford is…bc he is all class.

1 Like

Maybe I’m just soulless from being beaten down for so long.

1 Like

The cartoon makes more sense if you watch the new Joker movie… Maybe that’s the issue?