Lions Are Now Favored Over Vikings

This reminds me of Pacer fans talking shit right after the Pistons acquired Rasheed Wallace.

This is different …and you know it. :wink:
Lions won’t win the division this year…for sure.
Next year, hahahaha!
We blossomed a little late.

4 Likes

Moneyline anywhere from +118 to +124 depending on the site. +1 point wise
Moneyline is now around -115

Yikes looks like someone from Minnesota created an account

3 Likes

Correct → someone who doesn’t know about the Good Luck Baby!

5 Likes

So you’re saying he’s not good enough to build and sustain a lead for a full game. Cool. Good to know.

1 Like

The Lions are giving 1 point…… and so far 32% of the money is on the Lions and 68% is on the Vikings according to DraftKings. That means the line may shift soon to even up.

That’s crazy to me.

4 Likes

I see y’all have a bit of history. LOL

4 Likes

Haha Stevestevens was his username…he got banned a few months ago, now he’s back under a different username. Same exact script in his posts, Vikings this, Cousins that. Talks shit about the Lions… haha it’s so obvious

7 Likes

Cousins is a very underrated QB. And under appreciated. He and Goff have that in common

I usually pull for Cousins but on Sunday I hope he throws three picks and fumbles twice

1 Like

I think the Vikings win the division, but I got a 100 bucks that says it’s not this Sunday.

3 Likes

We used to have a quarterback here that did that.

We traded him, he won the Super Bowl and now his career might be over.

In his place we’ve established a more balanced offense with a solid run game, solid WR core, solid offensive line, and more consistent play from our current QB.

1 Like

Remember when Dallas beat the Vikes 40-3 just a couple weeks ago. They aren’t anything special at all. Philly kicked their ass too!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard and you are correct. Wish this was a primetime game…

4 Likes

or fumble to help us, since we helped him get out of here. (He owes us something) HE HAD TO LOVE going to Minni based on where we were when he left.

https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/1599810553496600576?s=20&t=AyavLW8RGuaHTgyahkOYMA

Interesting stat from the Vikings 2022 season.

Some perspective - 9 out of their 10 wins were by 8 (or fewer) points.

No team in the past 20 years (with 10+ wins) through week 13, has had a lower point differential.

4 Likes

I have no idea who will win on Sunday, but regardless of the result - this is the least scary 10-2 team I’ve ever seen. I wonder if Viking fans believe in this team?

5 Likes

They are 10-2 with a 0.8 point differential. They are complete frauds, that’s why they are the under dog in this game.

1 Like

Enjoy your moment. The Vikings are a Fugazi 10-2. Kirk will choke in the playoffs and then you’re aging roster with meh talent outside of a handful of guys will begin it’s precipitous decline. I’m 100% sure the the Vikes are staring down the barrel of their rebuild. Might be '23, might be '24 but it’s incoming. Meanwhile the Lions likely have the beat trajectory in the league.

2 Likes

They’re just not that good. It’s a 6-6/7-5 team yhat has gotten exceptionally lucky. Time to put it on them this Sunday.

2 Likes

Cool. We had a thread with scoring differential a day or two ago. It’s very interesting to see the historical fit, though. That is fascinating.

1 Like