*Lions at Vikings Game Day Thread*

Sure looked like pi to me.

24 years without a division title. Jesus.

Vikes are getting after Stafford. screens and quick passes should be there.

Galloday was WIDE OPEN over the middle

1 Like

Not a very good answer to an opening drive score… team looks less than inspired so far.

Just looks like we’re not prepared once again

1 Like

Defense needs to show the hell up on this possession. 14-0 will lead to a rout.

Love me some Snacks.

I think too much is made about guys “showing energy” but Stafford clearly looks distracted. Both of those throws were half hearted, whatever tosses.

The defense is already dead as long as Patricia insists on putting Tabor out there. I like Patricia, but Im holding both Patricia and Quinn’s feet to the fire. You CANNOT have the worst player at a position playing on critical downs. Like 4th down. He should only be on the field to pass out gatorade and wave some pom poms.

Tabor needs to be benched, permanently, and dumped after the year. Literally any CB in the NFL would be an improvement. Cannot happen

Yep, and they’ll keep bringing it until we prove we can beat it… They know our short game has been effected by the loss of Tate. Stafford could be in “hurry up and get rid of the ball” all day.

A happy footed Stafford does make for a happy day for us fans.

You got your wish

2 Likes

Let’s see them take advantage of it here.

Hmm let’s see if this works.

For my next wish, Kerryon breaks a 20yd run, ending with a facemask call for the bonus 15. Stafford hits Powell on a screen the next play and he takes it to the house, and a new star is born.

Then I win a lottery and Natalie Portman decides I’m irresistible.

Maybe they’ll settle in now that they have a 3 and out. Has Ziggy been in there yet?

OT. Awesome to see a gameday chat, thats a literal chat. I love this seeing messages auto update as people post, and not refreshing constantly

1 Like

Super retarded draw

Yeah FB was problematic

What the hell was that?

Blount moving laterally. Bad look.

TJ sighting