Lions best offensive players week 2

1 Like

Offensive line did a good job against a good defense. Let’s hope they build on this performance. Oddly enough, the one player missing is the one player getting the most props on this board, Crosby.

1 Like

That is because so many people are filled with Decker hate that they were pumping Crosby. I am happy he did a good job filling in and Stafford is not hurting but I am not ready to replace Decker for him yet. Not by a long shot. If Decker continued to have bad games…yea. But not after one bad game against some real stud pass rushers at AZ

Plus I’m thinking Decker has had an injury and that’s in part why he hasn’t performed as well.

I’m not ready to give up on him either, but he needs to get rolling.

2 Likes

Ragnow was an absolute beast. Glasgow seems to be getting better every year.

1 Like

I agree. GG finds someone to block better than anyone on our line.

…or that they saw how crappy Crosby has been playing, and saw the massive margin between what we expected and what we saw. It’s not that he did awesome, it’s that he did awesome compared to what was expected of him.

2 Likes

He’s earned himself a nice contract extension in my book, I’d love to lock him up for another 3-4 years for 7ish million a year. He can play any position on the interior OL at at least an average level

1 Like

Wow! Our interior line is looking like a strength?
Who would have thought?

1 Like