Lions front office rock black Dan Campbell uniforms on NFL draft Day 3

Link is to Africa ESPN

And they still looked as crap as I remembered them!

1 Like

Married At First Sight What GIF by Lifetime

4 Likes

Bro, you’re way better in scouting than fashion.

3 Likes

Ha, fair. T-shirt, shorts, flip-flops is my daily uniform du jour, so perhaps I’m not qualified to answer. I’d just rather leave the black to the teams that have black as one of their primary colors. Saints, Bengals, Steelers, Raiders, etc…

2 Likes

Actually, those are the new alternate uniform.

The following is the jersey Campbell wore as a player:

A better one IMO than the 2024 alternate.

Ugh, yeah, not a fan of either. But I know I’m an outlier.

1 Like

The 2024 version is kinda blah. I don’t care for the flat black and the numbers don’t stand out. In my view, even if you don’t like the Millen era ones, these are clearly inferior.

I would agree, if you’re gonna go black on blue you need the white/silver to clearly delineate them. It’s one reason I don’t like black as a neutral, it makes everything a muddled mess (whereas white allows the other colors to pop).

The all white uniforms are superior to the white jerseys with silver pants. The latter represents an era of football on the road that I’d rather forget.

Ha, you left out my faves, the white top with the blue pants. Just a really clean look imo.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 11.21.34 AM

1 Like

“I make people in wheelchairs stand up.” - Javon Baker

So sad that we couldn’t make that one work.

That’s because they’re wearing the same one’s they are selling. Screen printed. Numbers and names, even on the pricier one are NOT embroidered and that is a deal-breaker for me.

I heard that this morning, probably the same place you did.

Yep. I knew the part of him making a habit of talking about murdering CBs but not that one. He’s like the Ducey of WRs.

Honestly maybe that’s why we passed. It really felt like CJGJ wore out his welcome last year.

I don’t hate the new black jersey’s but I feel like they could have done a much better job on them. Something is just off or missing from them and I can’t explain it. It feels very generic.

1 Like

Kinda like this:

1 Like

I don’t care for the blue pants with the white jerseys.

Blueberries :star_struck:

All whites :+1:

All grays: :face_vomiting:

White with blue pants :poop:

New all blacks: :neutral_face: :zzz:

Black with blue pants: :black_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

We’re mostly in agreement except on the white top with blue pants look. I think it looks fantastic. Really makes our blue pop more than any other jersey.

1 Like