Lions game thoughts

I normally like to check out opponents forums just for fun, and let me tell you the Lions fans are a confident bunch.

Not mad at them, but damn. Can you win a playoff game this century before you consider yourself the next dynasty?

1 Like

Hey! That starving abandoned orphan abused child just got a Happy Meal!

Let’s go steal the toy!

Sincerely

Any Fan Base with Any Success Anytime After Kennedy’s Head Was Ventilated From 2 Directions, Unlike Us.

Welcome!

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

6 Likes

Seriously, we’ve been crapped on as a fan base since BEFORE YOUR GRANDPA HAD PUBES.

ohhhhh, better tone it down there Lions fans…

11 Likes

Yeah, it’s a little overboard at times.
However!
We have all witnessed probably the best 5 weeks of football ( on top of the final 11 weeks last year) that the majority of us have ever seen in our lifetime as Lions fans. We don’t understand how to handle or take it. It’s weird. It’s out of place. And it’s F__KING AWESOME!

4 Likes

I also like to check out opponents forums, but as far as I can tell the only active Bucs forum is on MySpace and my login expired 15 years ago.

11 Likes

You are just insecure because we are better looking…be honest.

1 Like

Why not just bring up John Mckay, it has about as much revelance.

2 Likes

bro - the only ppl that think handsomeness doesn’t matter are the “aesthetically less fortunate”.

3 Likes

Your nom de plume made me think of this:

j/k

You have to admit that at 3.0 ypc, the Bucs offense is one dimensional.

A couple of great WRs on the outside (Godwin and Evans), but they’re the entire offense.

Lions defense has been playing well of late. If the Bucs can’t run the ball, Baker may be in for a long day.

1 Like

Another giving that same type of advice lol

Let me tell you something, this is how you are suppose to act/talk. Yea yea yea. Like he is somebody.

I normally like to check out opponents forums before the games and leave a snarky condescending post

Oh wait, that’s you not me

2 Likes

Lions lead the series 31-29, I was in Tampa the last time they played there and we won, Stafford was 36-44 for 381 yards. Our leading receiver was Ebron, targeted 11x he had 10 catches for 94 yards. Our TE’s, Ebron…Fells…Roberts, were 13-14 for 125 yards. We only rushed for 53 yards on 18 carries. Stafford had 2 int’s. Digg’s and Slay both had int’s for us, I was sitting next to Slays cousin. We had a good group of guys, some from this board. I expect this to be a close game. Baker has found a home, to the extent that we can rattle him is likely to be the difference. BTW, Lions fans are simply repeating what the writers and talking heads are reporting, no one has us in the SB…yet. Really wish I was going, Ybor City is one of my favorite places in America.

2 Likes

One would think, but actually here for a slight mea culpa. OBVIOUSLY one should not speak on forums after consuming four Southern Tier Pumpkings. But I highly recommend them since they are in season.

Found this forum and saw other teams had dens so I thought it choosing the Bucs den meant I would be talking to just Bucs fans. You know, the other two. (Seriously, love my team but our online presence stinks).

2 Likes

What are those?

An amazing pumpkin ale. Had one on tap in Savannah a few weekends ago, finally found some local yesterday

5 Likes

No to pumpkin beers.

I was at Magnanimous, Hidden Springs and Angry Chair yesterday, why drink pumpkin beers when there are so many better options in your backyard. If you don’t like those three you have several other strong options.

2 Likes

My kid went to USF and loves Angry Chair. We definitely have some decent local stuff, like Grove Roots here in Winter Haven

Grove Roots is like Swan in Lakeland where I’m at, decent beer but nothing that stands out. Good environments at both and some strong food trucks as well.

My wife would vehemently disagree with me but IMO pumpkin flavored nearly anything kind of sucks.

3 Likes

Best part about Grove Roots is the whiskey version across the street at Barrel 329