• LG Jonah Jackson (concussion)
  • EDGE Josh Paschal (knee)
  • CB Jeff Okudah (concussion)
  • CB Chase Lucas (hamstring)
  • S Ifeatu Melifonwu (illness)

[they’ve] got a lion in [their] pocket
And baby [they’re] ready to roar, yeah yeah

6 Likes

I think they stick with Kayode Awosika at RG with Evan Brown out.

1 Like

Lol, good lord…

I’ve seen low level, minimum wage employees fired for better attendance and participation.

5 Likes

Possible, they seem to like the Skipper more than I do. He tries hard and is a nice story, but leaves a lot to be desired and has given up several sacks this year. He’s also not a guard and has been playing out of position all year so I give him credit for that.

Hey now illness sounds way better than knee or ankle. He’s got a cold, sounds like he’s playing.

4 Likes

He was beyond terrible on thanksgiving. I’d rather try almost anyone else at this point.

2 Likes

Yea, I agree, but Skipper has been bad too. We are down to guards number 5 and 6 on the depth chart. Sounds crazy but we might be best with Sewell at guard and Matt Nelson at tackle and just run the ball down the Jags throats with Sewell and Ragnow side by side who both excel run blocking. And Nelson actually has a lot of starting experience at RT.

Realistically they won’t move Sewell, but I bet it would work real well.

5 Likes

Skipper was bad but better than Kaywode and he switched to the left side for that game. I think he plays better on right. I would be really surprised if he is not the starter.

1 Like

Sure would be nice to get kraemer back. I wonder what his issue is? Supposedly he was close to returning several weeks ago.

4 Likes

Back problem, same as Levi and Big V… this is how they spend their days at Allen Park.

george costanza seinfeld GIF

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. he is better on the right side. Like to see him get another game ball.

1 Like

Levi and Big V during back surgery…

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

2 Likes

You said back surgery… but I think you meant butt plug. haha

So Jamo was not out in the active roster for this Sunday?

I think he’s in this week. Get a few snaps. Then unleash him on the Viqueens!

2 Likes
1 Like

Must be ebo!a, that would explain the long absence.

Sounds like the flu may be going around

He is not on the list because he is on day 20 of 21 to be fully activated after coming off IR to practice. They have to activate him tomorrow to active roster or I believe he has to be done for year.

If they activate him tomorrow, we won’t know until Sunday as he will be a “game-time-decision”.

1 Like

Like Christmas morning tomorrow!

1 Like

The Lions have, in theory, until December 12 to decide

2 Likes