Lions Inactives 12/11

Inactive for the Lions are LB Derrick Barnes, CB Will Harris, OG Evan Brown, OG Kayode Awosika, DL Austin Bryant, DL Michael Brockers, and WR Tom Kennedy.

2 Likes

Who is playing G today? Piercenbacher?

My guess is Skipper

3 Likes

ah yes forgot about Skip.

Happy to see bryant inactive would rather see houston and okwara split his reps after that mind numbingly stupid roughing the passer against the bills

2 Likes

Stenberg maybe in some runplays

1 Like

Vikings

Safety Harrison Smith

Outside linebacker Luiji Vilain

Center Garrett Bradbury

Tackle Christian Darrisaw

Defensive lineman Ross Blacklock

1 Like

Is stenberg on active roster or practice squad? Any word on kraemer coming back…

So, Cephus is done for the year?

I believe Cephus is active over Kennedy?

Cephus just got activated from IR, I don’t think he’s on the active roster yet but they started his 21 day window this week

4 Likes

Is our right guard position cursed? Why does everyone playing there get hurt? What’s wrong with awoskia?

Must be taxing to play between Ragnow and Sewell.

Skipper struggles with stunts big time. Hopefully we can stay on schedule and avoid the 3rd and longs.

Should be easy to play between ragnow and Sewell.

1 Like

What roster move did they make to make room?

Kraemer was supposedly close to coming back weeks ago. There hasn’t been anything about him since. It’s been strange. I’d love to know what his status is.

Hmmm I don’t think they had to do anything because he’s technically not active yet, they just opened up the window to activate him if they want, which they would then have to make a roster move

I agree. Should be.

My mistake. I thought someone said he was activated today.