Lions Injury Report for the Bills Game

Stafford says he expects to play, who knows who of the other Questionables will, or how well or how long even if they do play. Specifically Decker, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts but if he has a shoulder problem that could really impact his functionality.

WR Bruce Ellington (hamstring) - OUT
DE Da’Shawn Hand (knee) - OUT
RB Kerryon Johnson (knee) - OUT
T Rick Wagner (concussion) - OUT
DB Charles Washington (hamstring) - OUT
LB Trevor Bates (ankle) - Questionable
FB Nick Bellore (ankle) - Questionable
DB Marcus Cooper (back) - Questionable
T Taylor Decker (shoulder) - Questionable
LB Devon Kennard (hip) - Questionable
QB Matthew Stafford (back) - Questionable

1 Like

So what does this mean for Agnew? I’m not sure how returning from the IR works now, but if he’s not on the list, does that mean he’ll be dressing?

Anyone else skipping this one?

I will, uh, um, Sorry, you meant players…

1 Like

Yeah, if we were talking fans, this team would’ve made me go on the IR ages ago.

2 Likes

So far as I know Agnew is not yet activated, which means he is not yet on the 53 active roster and that means he ain’t playing against Buffalo unless he gets activated to the roster before game time.

Wait, we can do that?

1 Like

Crosby is starting at RT.
Quoting Freep;“Crosby will be making his first of many NFL starts…”
I like the sound of that!
I’m guessing Wagner doesn’t.

That alone makes me want to watch.

He’ll more than likely be starting @ RG next year after we cut Lang. Wagner will be the RT at least through next year.

Cheaper, better, faster

Wagner and Lang both out…I like our chances better now. Not impressed with either one the this year. Crosby is the backup only because of contract status, this is an upgrade imo

1 Like

It’d be nice if they could move Crosby inside next year to replace Lang, but I’m not sure he would do as well there as he would at RT. What if they sign an FA RG guy that is better than Crosby would be?

I actually am looking forward to watching our defense. Some good things there. Imagine if our offense could have that kind of a turn around. Patricia may fail as a head coach but there’s no doubt that can coach a defense. Can’t wait for him to put his stamp on it with a full off season.

Crosby is an NFL guard that can play RT if need be.

Actually he’s an OT that to my knowledge has never playing OG in the NFL or in college for that matter. It was Wiggins that replaced Lang, not Crosby.

2 Likes

I believe his best chance of success is doing the Sean McVay… Hire an established coordinator to handle the offense and keep focusing on the defense and the overall team

Bc Wiggins is an experienced vet who’s started a lot of games @ G and Crosby is a rookie. Go read his scouting reports, he doesn’t have the feet for tackle, but he can play there in a pinch.