🏈 Lions Jersey Reveal Thread 🏈

Wonder why the black jerseys have “Lions” on the front while the white and blue jerseys have “Detroit” on the front.

https://x.com/lions/status/1780969205254225993?s=46

1 Like

If those aren’t the real ones and this is an elaborate red herring I’m going to be so impressed.

10 Likes

This video of him in the new jersey doesn’t have Detroit or Lions on the front :thinking:

2 Likes

Love the whites and blues. Awesome.

Black sucks. It’s better than before, but it’s still black and we’re not the Panthers.

4 Likes

One one hand I’m underwhelmed by how modest the changes are. On the other hand I’m relieved bc my greatest fear was they’d get to crazy with it.

If those are them fine. Half of Lions fans won’t realize they’re new jerseys but that’s ok.

5 Likes

Exactly what I could have hoped for. Slightly modernized 90’s. The white letters with silver trim and silver arm sleeves look awesome. Not the biggest fan of the black, but with the new blue helmets they will look cool. Pumped to see these with pads underneath, and with the new striping on the helmet. They didn’t overdesign, and in my opinion, these are perfect.

4 Likes

That’s right. We have the helmets which is a departure. That’s probably the right balance of change and anchoring them to our past.

4 Likes

where the pants at

My feelings exactly.

1 Like

My cousins in Australia say they look amazing.

3 Likes

Not true black. Looks gun metal grey like the wheels from the teaser trailer.

2 Likes

I think that’s just the lighting…

on home uni, white number should be silver with white lining …assuming these the legit unis

Just the lighting. Look at the walls. Those are black curtains. Lighting is just making them very exposed.

1 Like

Why is Alim NOT wearing the “leaked” jersey in his video? He’s wearing a different, not current, jersey. I’m not sure what to believe other than black is coming back I guess. This feels very weird.

YES!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Grinch Smile GIF

Excited New Year GIF

Why do you think he’s not wearing the “leaked” jersey? If anything, that video confirms that the “leaked” jerseys are legitimate.

2 Likes

The jerseys leaked from fanatics isn’t true black either. It’s a shade lighter.

That dark gray jersey is going to be completely fine as long as it has a helmet and pants to match it.

And part of me hopes they kept the Thanksgiving alternates.

1 Like