Lions koolaid -only second team to do this

https://www.nfl.com/news/have-lions-constructed-nfl-s-most-stacked-offense

3 Likes

Time to fill my bathtub again…koolaid season is upon us.

Jello Bath GIF by Guava Juice

7 Likes

cocktail quality GIF by Absolut Vodka

6 Likes

12 Likes

What happens if they all match last years production AND Jamo gets 10+ himself?

11 Likes

Then we party like it’s 1999. :beers:

3 Likes

Then we party like it’s 1957

Frank Sinatra GIF by Eternal Family

9 Likes

Holy shit ur old :joy:

6 Likes

Best Wishes Homer GIF by PEEKASSO

it’s nice to be kool aiding about things that happened, instead of things we want to happen

2 Likes

Then we party like it’s 1983

al pacino drugs GIF

4 Likes

Animated GIF

3 Likes

yeah but remember Goff is barely an average QB that can’t throw deep …just ask @CatholicNinja , and this ball scrubbing never mentioned one word about our defense, those guys play their hearts out all season long-there is no quit on this football team.

2 Likes

Looove me some Dan Campbell.

Our team will continue to get cleaner and more precision. We are AMAZING at fakes, misdirection, downfield blocking, and winning at the margins….AND…our OL kicks your ass and takes your lunch money.

Dan Campbell should get a lot of credit for this, as well as the assistants and players.

Gibby is wildly talented and will reach his ceiling
Ra is very talented, but plays beyond his skill level.
Same with LaPorta and Monty.

Talent and guts. Tough to beat that, especially when the defense starts chipping in more

2 Likes

Goff doesn’t have to be a good QB, he has all those guys that just catch balls when he throws it.

2 Likes

I always feel just like this…. And then we play Seattle.

6 Likes

You’ve been saying this a lot but I think you have it backwards. Skill is a thing you cultivate through hard work and perseverance. Talent is innate ability. To me, it seems like ARSB is a very skilled player who has surpassed his own innate talent.

3 Likes

I don’t think I have ever disagreed with you buddy. But I am on this one.

1 Like

Or, Baltimore.
I want to kick their asses, so bad!
And, I want the Lions to end Dallas, in Dallas. I want Jerry so humiliated he sells the team.

4 Likes

100% brawndo. It's got the electrolytes plants crave

1 Like

I think ARSB does bring intangibles that make him better than his talent might suggest. It’s a good thing. He’s a hard worker, a tireless worker, a team player, who is well prepared. This, to me, is what you want in any player, no matter the talent level.

1 Like