Lions News: ESPN’s Mina Kimes ranks Dan Campbell in NFL’s top-10 coaches

Half this board spent two years bashing Campbell and Goff….so I guess half the board shouldn’t be taken seriously either :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ding Ding Ding
We have a winner!!

2 Likes

And, I don’t.:rofl:

Thank you, my brother. I really appreciate you!

100% …yup

100% true…but the terms “toxic masculine” & “toxic feminine” create division. To me, that is the difference. When we understand how to use shadow energy in healthy ways (see Penei Sewell), & not judge shadow …then we can be more productive with it all. The judgement component of it, combined with the division that it creates…and the way it is used and context. I am just not a fan of not loving on the humans. I could write a nauseatingly long post on this…I’ll spare you guys.

Also - I think it’s great that you guys care…annnd I really love that you respect me enough to hear me out. Love that shit, for real. Quality humans!

1 Like

Wouldn’t put LeFluer over DC in 2024. Had 3, 13 win seasons in a row with A-A-Ron, but the last one was 3 seasons ago.

To each his own….i like Dan Campbell for the Detroit Lions….you could rank him DEAD LAST as far as HC’s in the NFL and I still would take Dan over anybody :100:

2 Likes

We hadn’t won a playoff game since I was in elementary school for crying out loud. He won 2 of them in the same season. He’s already the best Lions coach in the super bowl era.

5 Likes