Lions Noticed Jameson Williams Putting in 'Crazy' Work Jameson Williams poised for a breakout 2024 season

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/lions-noticed-jameson-williams-work-ethic

4 Likes

I don’t think it can be understated how having at guy like ARSB as the leader of the WR room has such a positive influence on everyone else. When you come into this room and you see the success that Saint has had with what most would say is pretty limited physical skills and see how hard he works to be one of the best…that shit rubs off.

There is no doubt being in the same room with Saint has greatly impacted Jamo in how he approaches his preparation. Now, he has always been known to love ball, so maybe he would’ve gotten there on his own when it came to putting the work in…but having leadership like Saint to provide that example in real-time is such a benefit.

7 Likes

Absolutely true. He’s the leader of the WR corps. No doubt about it.

3 Likes

St. Brown is the leader of the offense and team.

He is who we are. Under appreciated , Underdog, Undeervalued.

But guess what, we here now.

This isn’t a shot at Goff he’s steady clutch leader. QB is always a leader.

But to have Saint & Sewell…that’s the building blocks of the franchise and who we are IMO

2 Likes

This. Saint, Sewell, and Hutch are THE core in terms of young players who are talented and leaders. I think you have to find that other piece on defense. Maybe that guy is Jack Campbell, but I think he has some growing to do. Has all the qualities though.

3 Likes

Less than 5 days into the offseason and the koolaid articles are already coming out…

christmas love GIF by Kool Aid

3 Likes

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

And, now LaPorta, too!
If Jamo catches fire, this team will be refined gold.

2 Likes

Austin Powers Love GIF

3 Likes

@Nate loves Jamo

YARN | Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel. | Wall Street ...

Man, I always forget just how young some of the guys are, aside from the rookies and the above mentioned guys.

Kerby-23
McNeill-23
Barnes-24
Iffy-24
Paschal-24
DPJ-24

2 Likes

If only his catch rate was as high as Sewell’s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.