Lions officially out for Sunday

1 Like

I read on the Seahawks sub both their tackles Cross and Lucas will be out. They signed Peters but he won’t be ready. Curhan and Forsythe will be the tackles

5 Likes

This is why you have to have quality depth and position flexibility in your players…

I truly feel we will be fine

I don’t think we will see 45-48 type games….

3 Likes

They are going to dial up a ton of quick screens, quick outs and slants. I hope Branch, CJGJ and Campbell are ready to come up and pop and take away the short stuff

3 Likes

Yep we get to face 2 starting tackles that have combined to start a grand total of 6 games in 3 years. They have barely played in the nfl. Gotta make them pay for that.

The louder the crowd, the better.

5 Likes

Dorsey and Paschal to IR. Lucas promoted.

1 Like

wait khalil on ir with Illness?

thats weird

Paschal doesnt suprise me, we should hope fully get him back around our bye

1 Like

if SOL mojo rears its head, the refs will allow them to hold us blatantly, and penalize us for having crowd noise

1 Like

Also im guessing Green is now on KR duties with dorsey out

1 Like

Actually…

you think Dorsey got Mono or something

IR with illness seems very weird all things considered

3 Likes

Yea teams love to take advantage of that kinda stuff it seems. This way you get Lucas on the 53 man, and risk losing neither of them.

1 Like

You can’t be flippant about the IR. You can return only 8 players throughout the season, so Brad and Dan will have to choose wisely. JOkwara and Paschal should take 2 of those 8 already.

1 Like

I remember back when only 1 guy could come back from IR, and he had to be designated as such. We strangely used it on a special teams guy, and he got injured in his first game back! :rofl:

2 Likes

I would imagine they’re hoping to run the ball a ton.

We need to stop the run and take control of the game script.

1 Like

I remember when nobody could come back

Yeah hopefully it’s not something much more serious…

:pensive:

Probably something dickfish related.

Isn’t Jamal Adams a stud safety? Or he was a couple of years ago? Is that a big loss for them?

Adams has 3 tackles since 2021….

1 Like