Lions players: What's your favorite Christmas movie?

Mine would be “It’s a Wonderful Life” and the black & white version of “A Miracle on 34th Street.”

4 Likes

Die Hard

Yes it’s a Christmas movie, ■■■■ you if you disagree

3 Likes

@Weaselpuppy oh no.

1 Like

oh-boy-here-we-go-again

2 Likes

In sort of a six degrees of Kevin Bacon for Christmas movies, John McClane’s wife, Bonnie Bedelia, is Home Alone’s Macaulay Culkin’s aunt.

1 Like

Scrooge (1951) is mine.

2 Likes

Home alone!!!

2 Likes

JFL if you watch “Christmas Movies” where fewer than 10 people die.

The classics are great and all, but after watching them 100 times, they get a little boring.

A couple of newer ones that I really like:

Fred Clause
Four Christmases

I was also going to pick die hard.

But I would definitely go with the Mr. Falcon version. That’s the best.

Nope. Die hard is an action movie that takes place at christmas. That is like saying 8mile was a movie about the automotive industry. It takes place in detroit and has cars in it.

Elf and Bad Santa are the best 2 ever.

3 Likes

Scared Oh No GIF by Freeform

We also have a tradition of watching The Santa Clause on Christmas eve. This year, as the game kicks off at 6pm here, I’ll miss most of the movie.

OjGXO3

Hes Right You Know GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Edward Scissorhands.

2 Likes

Bad Santa is a mall heist about a guy who likes to pork fat chicks in the butt.

2 Likes

Actually, A Christmas Carol, George C Scott version. I grew up with that one. It was pretty good until he went soft at the end. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Well Bruce Willis agrees with me and actual reality. I cant argue with stupid so im out.

2 Likes

I find myself currently liking things that aren’t politically correct-so yes sign me up for Bad Santa. I miss those movies that used to be made 10-30 years ago

2 Likes

Elf

Violent Night

Scrooged

2 Likes