Lions Playoff Chances Simulator

Between this and Tankathon, I’m kinda like…

3 Likes

Win out and we IN!!!

2 Likes

I’ve gone through a couple scenarios each time I’ve visited so far today.
EVERY single time, I’ve ended my visit on that site with the Vikes losing out and the Lions winning out hahahaha.
It just feels good to end on a high note :man_shrugging::laughing:
Probably one more go-around before I hit the hay… we’ll see how she ends this time lol…

2 Likes

And that’s why we are still in the hunt fo the division….

We win this weekend and Vikes loose, this will become a national topic!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

While I don’t think the Vikings are going to lose the next 4 in a row, it would be nice if they lost to the Colts and Giants just to raise the pressure a bit. It would also potentially help move the Lions 2d Rd choice from Minnesota further up in the draft order.

1 Like

FINALLY! Another (semi)- believer!!
Historic winning streak and collapse in the making. Its happening in front of our eyes!

2 Likes

For those that have maxed out on their number of free NYT articles, here’s the ESPN version

One thing that we need to root for is the Giants over Washington this weekend. The foreskins have a easier schedule going forward.
If we lose one game, that friggen NY-Wash tie is going to kill us.
If we somehow miraculously win the division, our first round match-up is likely to be the Vikings. Not liking that too much. All I ask is to win a playoff game, to get that 30 year old monkey off our backs.

2 Likes

We’ll end up playing Minn or SF either way. I know we can beat Minn, so I had the Lions losing 1 game (against Chicago > moved the Rams bean from #4 to #3), Lions play Minn in opening round then playing PHI the next weekend.

No paywall. As of the Seattle loss, Lions chances are up to 24%, and with a win at the JEts it jumps up to 41%. Let’s Go!

2 Likes

The 49ers, Eagles, or Lions will beat the Vikings in the playoffs.

3 Likes

Do we have any statisticians in house?

Was hoping someone could outline the math involved in getting to these probabilities

I got As on university stats but that was long ago …

OKlion - we go to the playoffs, we need to hangout for the game!!!

1 Like

Brad Stevens Smirking GIF by Boston Celtics

4 Likes

They’re making the Super Bowl

2 Likes

With this win and the jags upset, we are above 40% chance now, but we must keep winning

4 Likes

Welcome Wally. Love the optimism, LFG!!!

Welcome Brother

If they win out they have a 96% chance of making the playoffs…

1 Like

You wouldn’t happened to be related to

by chance?

1 Like

Thinking Scheming GIF

1 Like