Lions practice in blue alternate helmet, plan to wear them on Monday Night

Nothing, is worse than those grey 'jammies. Unless of course, you pair it with the new helmet.

1 Like

Not a worry this week.

1 Like

Their board doesn’t have to look it up to know what it means.

1 Like

They’d look better, but then the Lions couldn’t wear them at home.

Can’t give you a downvote, so I will give you the same D Yahoo did.

1 Like

Now that was below the belt, Re. Coming for you in the playoffs!

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

2 Likes

??? From my understanding the home team can pick any jersey they want to wear at home… I could be wrong it wouldn’t be the 1st time

Myself I think the blue pants white jersey and blue helmet would be sweet

1 Like

This is how I learned.

Love that helmet. Just gonna drop this new shirt here as well. Apologies if someone already posted it, but I love it…

2 Likes

I want one that says “Girth”.

1 Like

The reddit sub is good for memes but it ends there. Unless you are 100% positive and optimistic about every tiny little thing related to the team, you get buried.

Reddit is full of idealistic 20-somethings with zero actual life experience, so it makes sense.

2 Likes

Man, I was clueless. I was trying so hard to have a real discussion, but I just kept getting bopped. I don’t think I’m a negative Nellie, but was just trying to make it real. Now it makes sense. I guess its like giving a 4/5 star rating. You have to explain why you hate the person and are trying to take their business down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.