Lions practice in blue alternate helmet, plan to wear them on Monday Night

Blue helmets, blue masks
All this attention about how were the greatest thing since sliced bread

Reminds me of Seattle week
Not good

1 Like

we going full Smurf !

They’re going to have to learn how to deal with success. Can’t be the underdog forever.

I hope Seattle was a wakeup call that lasts all season.

6 Likes

I like the helmets. The gray pajamas they will be wearing with them decidedly less so :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Yes, I despise the all gray “color rush” uniforms.

3 Likes

The grey jerseys are fine but the alternate helmets woud look so nice with the white jerseys.

5 Likes

Spot on
I hope your right

Those all-grey jerseys are soooo much better than all white.

Amen, bro. Looks like I wrote it!

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, despite all the media hurrah, they are a legit underdog this week (+3).

3 Likes

Lions are considering a color change all together with several shades of green being tested by the players this week:

1 Like

The blue is OK. Its the emaciated Lion that bothers me.

Related Story - earlier this year, I first tried the Lions sub-Reddit. One of the first posts was what did you think of the new helmets. I said that they were OK but I didn’t care for the emaciated Lion. I buried myself in downvotes that I’ll never recover from. This board is much cooler. I can say emaciated lion without much consequence.
Emaciated lion.
Emaciated lion.
Emaciated lion.
LOL

1 Like

Half Baked Boo GIF

2 Likes

so much better than a downvote! Love it!

1 Like

That was ur first and main mistake.

Reddit is complete garbage.

Also the downvotes are controlled and manipulated. Look into it.

1 Like

Approval Agree GIF

1 Like

Huh. I’m not sure I have reason to care that much. But I did try to start a couple of (what i thought were) insightful posts after that, which didn’t get past whomever decides whether they’re postable or not. I’ve given up. Too much baggage there.

3 Likes

That is done by design 100%

The big elephant in the gambling room is that Lamar is 18-6 when 3pt favorite or a dog

Also, when he is a favorite of 4 or more at home he is like 10-18 ATS

SOOO, this actually works in our favor.

If Vegas oddsmakers THINK the Lions are gonna roll or win, this is the perfect line to would set…
to generate the confusion that is needed for Joe Public.

They got me two weeks ago , after a big Thursday, Europe, and 1pm games…I literally bet on Minny vs KC and Dallas vs SF. Because I’m a shmuck and fell for their line spreads

Reddit. Ugh. I dig some of the memes, but that place is a containment zone for knuckleheads as far as I’m concerned.
ETA I agree with the above about Reddit/Reddit mods controlling narratives

2 Likes