Lions promote WR Tom Kennedy to active roster

·

14s

Lions signed WR Tom Kennedy to the 53-man roster. He plays slot. Danny Amendola does, too. So … we’ll see what happens Sunday. Patricia said Amendola will try to practice today.

1 Like

Must be because he knows the offense better than Hall.

Kennedy must’ve upped his game since TC too. Makes me think that the Lions have doubts at least about Amendola playing on Sunday.

I’d wager a 5-piece nugget—Amendola sits and Kennedy gets at least 1 carry on a jet sweep.

1 Like

Half eaten pastrami sandwich says it’s a shovel pass and not a carry.

2 Likes

My left over Coke with back wash for, he doesn’t even touch the ball. He just blocks a few times.

1 Like

My left nut …
Er
Maybe I stay out of this one

4 Likes

I was just reading that Kennedy may have been activated more for his ST play than as a slot receiver. If Slay can’t go then Mike Ford is his replacement, so if that is the case then the Lions want Kennedy to play ST in place of Ford.

2 Likes

Kennedy for one TD !

I want to see him jackhammer someone off STs!!

1 Like

Who was dropped from the roster?

Fulgham was cut earlier in the week

3 Likes

Thank You, I thought Fulgham was also a practice squad player. ??

I bet the people who voted NO to beating the Chiefs wish they could change their votes now!!!

1 Like

Lions could be in the market for a WR near trade deadline. A signing such as Mike Wallace or Dez. If Lions are serious about making the playoffs they need to add at WR. This offense is moving the ball through the air and the Lions have no 4 WR. Amendola is a slot receiver only. I would argue the Lions WR #4 and 5 is the worst I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Last year’s group was worse.

And if your best WR is Pete Mandley, then that group may have been the worst of all-time for the Likns.

You’ve been a Lions fan long enough to know better than that. This isn’t even the worst LIONS 4th and 5th receiver situation. LOL

1 Like

When Durham is starting your 3rd, 4th are high school level.

1 Like

Paging David Kircus and Kris Durham …

1 Like

Wonder what Germane Crowell is up to these days

1 Like