Wild

6 Likes

I do not blame them.

10 Likes

yeah i dont either

2 Likes

Knew they would

2 Likes

I’m only surprised they didn’t let the legal process play out first for some contract relief. Maybe we have.

4 Likes

Gotta be alive at least. Just a crazy situation

1 Like

does that void his contract?

1 Like

prolly not, we eating it im thinking

■■■■. that blows. He had like a 10m salary didnt he?

Yeah, the Lions are going to eat this, unless there’s some crazy clause we’re unaware of. The good news is, he was probably among the worst of Brad’s acquisitions.

Yea I’d imagine the Lions have a lot more info than the public right now

4 Likes

They must know more than us.
Jamo gets his number…

cleveland cavaliers #1 GIF by NBA

5 Likes

You know Jamo is trying to figure out how soon is “too soon.”

11 Likes

It still has to be proven that Sutton violated the league’s conduct policy.

It will happen. How long it takes will be different. I’m sure they’re getting guidance from the NFL on this.

4 Likes

My only thought without facts is this….

Leadership, as of this release, got enough information to determine this was the best overall option… not the cheapest or safest… what best for the team and then the player(s)…

Life choices people: ask yourself if I do this, then what?!

3 Likes

Not if Sutton is dead though

Lions must’ve gotten some behind the scenes info… Tin foil hat theory… Jamo set the whole thing up to get #1 for his breakout season :joy:

1 Like

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

I wonder about the cap ramnifications now. Do they have enough to sign Gilmore? I think they did even with Sutton but if @DeadStroke or somebody can chime in, that would be lovely. I sure as hell they aren’t on the hook for the full contract, that would be some BS basically penalizing the team for the individual screwing up.

1 Like

Are you saying that the lions can possibly retroactively get the money back that they are currently eating by cutting him now instead of waiting?

2 Likes

Not surprised in the least.