Jamo - 18
Paschal - 93
Joseph - 31
Mitchell - 82
Rodriguez - 44
Houston - 59
Lucas - 36

2 Likes

Oh he looks good in Blue!! I’m not buying another jersey until we win a playoff game. But, Hutch #97 is a tempting purchase.

4 Likes

Man, call me ‘all old and shit’, but I liked it better when the numbers were assigned by position.

5 Likes

Hate the number design on those unis

2 Likes

WRs have been wearing numbers in the teens for quite awhile now, so that just leaves Rodriguez who is wearing a safety/fullback number.

Mainly referencing @Snotbubble, actually every single one of these guys took numbers that would have been legal under the old system.

90s were D-line numbers (97 and 93)
10s and 80s were WR numbers (18)
20-49 was RB/DB (31 and 36)
40s and 80s were TE (82)
40-59 was LB (44 and 59)

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting a Hutch, Jamo, Okudah and Willis jersey for the man-cave.

1 Like

yea but what number do you assign to ‘prone’?

3 Likes

We have a millionaire amongst us, gents.

1 Like

Here are the other new numbers:

DJ Chark: 4
DeShon Elliott: 5
Mike Hughes: 23
JuJu Hughes: 33
Jarrad Davis: 40
Chris Board: 49
Garrett Griffin: 86
Jeff Okudah: 1
Austin Seibert: 19
Aldrick Rosas: 13
Mark Gilbert: 29
Levi Onwuzurike: 91
Michael Brockers: 90

Two standouts…
Okudah wearing #1 as he should.
Levi switching from 75 to 91, also as he should.
Now we just need to do something about McNeil running around in a linebacker number (54)

Were we supposed to get new uniforms this year?

1 Like

Can we go with the Steelers “Prison Break” uni’s? :rofl:

I always thought they were Bumble Bee convict themed. Like that girl in the Blind Melon video but gone bad.

4 Likes

definitely rank in top 5 ugliest uniforms ever.
Packers “normal” stuff is pretty freakin’ bad.
I literally can’t imagine being a packer fan for any reason. If Barry had been drafted there, I probably would have been disgusted by him too. LOL (my fav player of all time)

Okudah better play like #1 if he’s going to wear that bling. Frankly, I’d prefer Jamo wear it. Something scary about an ultra blazing fast wideout lined up wide wearing #1

1 Like

I believe Rod wood is getting input from various sources i.e.the fans and other designers etc but the change won’t happen until next year

1 Like

So Jamo is wearing 18 and he has some logic to why he chose it. But he also made it pretty clear that its not something he wants to stay with, its just his number for the moment. He tried to negotiate for #1 but Jefe turned him down. I think his next move might be to negotiate with Jack Fox for #3 ro wait for another number to open up. I personally want him to get Austin Bryant’s #2.

1 Like

I definitely don’t recommend pissing Fox off. I wore a hilarious Chuck Norris shirt, today. Feel kinda soft after watching Fox all last year.

2 Likes