Lions run defense improving

I have to say I’ve been a bit concerned about our run defense. We’ve given up some serious gains on the ground. Stopping the run is crucial to NFL success. Vs KC the Lions had their best tackling game. Personally I do not see Snacks dominating like I did last year. I had wondered if he was struggling with a nagging injury. I stumbled onto this article about the Lions tackling trending up. Take a read and post your thoughts on our run defense.

Was Snacks the reason our run defense improved last year? Or did it take the team several weeks to work out the wrinkles. Can we expect a far superior run defense moving forward?

1 Like

If think you’ll see a vastly improved Dline when we have a full rotation. I know I keep saying that, but, the big guys get fatigued by the end of a longer series, right now. It just gets worse after 3 quarters.

1 Like

Missing Hand is bigger than people think… I think he could be a starter at multiple spots on our defensive front.

2 Likes

I want it this week now!!! In beating GB’s butt!!

1 Like

I agree. He is a huge part of the rotation and a big asset on obvious passing downs. Our DL wore down vs ARZ and as a result we’ve been conservative when it come to blitzing and applying pressure. We need him in the rotation.

2 Likes