This is interesting and may spell the end for Levi

1 Like

Peko de gallo

4 Likes

Domata Peko?

1 Like

Kyle is cousins with Domata.

1 Like

Sounds like veteran depth in case the young guys aren’t quite ready. My guess is he winds up being a PS addition.

3 Likes

Orange peko?

Tea Time GIF

1 Like

Dance Moving GIF
" WHO?"

4 Likes

A Mexican food pun and a cat pun rolled into one? I’m honored to be in your presence.

1 Like

Nobody’s going to teabag him

That would actually be “Who Who the Who”

So, we have Reader, Alim, Peko, Levi, and Wingo at DT? Much better than the crew we’ve rolled out in most recent years…

As we approach the start of OTA’s there will be a lot of signings to fill the roster to 90. Peko has a shot to make the roster just as Buggs or Benito Jones did, but I am hoping the 3T’s are McNeill, Levi, and Wingo.

1 Like

And martin

Oh No Omg GIF by Laff

Feels like one of those, thought we might draft a DT higher than just the LSU late round pick. We didn’t because two great CB’s ended up being available, signings

With an injury-free 2023 and a fully healthy offseason for the first time in his “career”, Levi will show his best self in 2024. I’m not guaranteeing anything. But he could get a payday with us or somewhere else by showing the talent that got him drafted in the 2nd round. Competent DTs are going paid, so Levi has motivation.

The miracle was getting him through last year healthy. Our new DLine coach Terrell Williams was quoted as saying he can’t wait to work with Levi (and BroMart) IIRC and wring out a lot more than we’ve seen so far.

3 Likes

Reuniting with the coach is the best part of this. We all thought we might bring Autry in for the same reason but settled for this guy. Williams must like him.

4 Likes

I think if this guy is anything more than practice squad over martin… than i would assume that his development isnt going well. Martin should at a minimum be able to be in the rotation this year spelling reader.

2 Likes

Peko is a non pass rushing 3T with a 38.6 overall PFF grade.
He is not a threat to BroMart at NT.
I know PFF grades aren’t everything.
Peko has a relationship with Williams and I think that gave him the opportunity. If Levi O. can’t beat Peko out he doesn’t deserve to be on the roster.

2 Likes