*** Lions @ Titans Official Game day thread. 12/20 ***

No one was even close to Brown on that catch.

Going to be a fun day for titans fans

Mmm, mmm, mmmm nice D ya built there Bob.

The defense is going to be tired by the end of this game.

Idk gais sTiLl goT SHot AtT pLAyyyofFFfsSs!!1!

They look like they are tired already. Ten is just dominating our defense. That was good awful defensive play.

1 Like

How many times are they going to even hit 3rd down today? And how many times will lions fans blame stafford for not keeping up? :laughing:

That whole drive was just pathetic by the D.

Tavi is really bad. No speed at all.

1 Like

I expected no different out of the defense.

It will be amusing if say the Pats take Tavai and Davis off our hands, and plug em in with Wino, and have a top 5 LB core, that would be awesome.

The funny thing is… at LB you can get away with it being a bit slow. If you have hitting ability. If you play physical. If you are instinctive. He does none of those things

If he’s still on the roster next season, I am gonna be really disappointed. Not because he is really bad for a 2nd round pick. He is just really bad overall. I would assume however his position is rated, he is near the bottom, if not at the bottom of the league. Not good at anything

Might as well give Davis and Reeves-Maybin a shot, can’t be any worse

He is rated at the bottom of the league…but not only for LB’s, but for ALL nfl players in general.

1 Like

The problem is our roster is constructed so poorly that we don’t even have enough guys that can play the edge. So we need tavai out there sometimes. Too bad we don’t have a guy like devon kennard

Surprisingly Stafford had a pocket to throw from.

Swift made something out of nothing there. Zero hole.

Go Agnew!

Waiting to see Swift take one to the house