Lions Value 'Veteran Presence' of Nate Sudfeld

To get through training camp and pre-season, sure.

Enough to keep him on the active roster at cut down time? I highly doubt it.

1 Like

This is my exception….

He is one of the very few I don’t want grabbed by another to see how we do thing week in and out in the QB room….

I think keep him on the roster…. Imho

1 Like

I think the P.S. may be his best way to serve the Lions.

4 Likes

Suds would have to had taken a SERIOUS step up in talent to be any use to us.unless he’s going to polish a chair with his ass.

Man what next, they gonna do a story about how the groundskeeper maintains the artificial turf?

4 Likes

Nate is a 4 yr (accrued?) vet now and if he is not in the final roster, doesn’t he become a free agent by default and can go anywhere?

No waviers

They may try to sneak him on the PS. He can be elevated as many times as they want.

But if they think he wont make it past cuts. Then yes, he may make the 53

He’s no Tim Boyle.

1 Like

Can’t wait for it. :crazy_face:

He’s no Adrian Martinez.

2 Likes

That’s sound like exciting stuff!!

Tell me more?! I think it’s growing on me! :palm_tree:

The next riveting article will be featuring Jack Fox’s cat named Mr. PICKLES. :joy: Meow.

Season 5 Family GIF by Sony Pictures Television

1 Like

Waterboy is an important position on the team.

1 Like

He makes me seasick, but it’s good to have a backup qb who has a coach’s mind

1 Like

Way too mainstream. How about a feature on the ball boy that deflates Goff’s balls before the game.

#deflategate2.0

You mean Chris Harper ? That may be a boys name. But that’s a man’s woman!!

2 Likes

Probably hoping to stash him on the PS.

Like Blough, Sudfeld knows the offence inside and out. This means he can talk about plays with Jared during a game and at practice. They keep him as long as they can for this reason.

5 Likes

I think him getting injured was a blessing in disguise last year cause he wasn’t going to make 53 man roster with Teddy as the backup. Sudfeld could still be in meetings, still got paid, didn’t count as a roster spot and he’s good friends with Goff.

2 Likes