Lions Vikings Prediction Thread

Going out on a limb here… and totally against my Vikequeens loving son but, optimism rules, 24-21 Lions on a 4th Q last minute comeback Stafford-esque type Matt Stafford game winning drive. Colour me kool-aid flavoured Honolulu blue.

It depends on which lions team decides to show up, the Dr. Jekyll that beat the Pat’s, Cheezeturdz, and Miami, or Mr. Hyde. My gut tells me this will be a dog fight but our running game will find a way and Harrison will have himself a day. We just need to stop Thielen and Cook.

Heart: Lions 27 Vikes 21

Head: Vikes 24 Lions 17

We will find out who the Lions really are today. I hope for a convincing win and a statement game.

Two predictions for you…

1. Lions win it 23-21 on a Prater 56yd fg
  2. we hold Thielen UNDER 100

I think Theilen is manageable without Diggs drawing coverage on the opposite side, and hopefully this is the game where the Snacks trade pays dividends against the run. If we defend Theilen and the run, I think we win a close one. 24-17. I expect it to be a hard fought game either way, considering it’s a rival game and both teams are basically in must win mode. Hopefully we sneak out of there with another divisional W and our health. Go Lions!

Side note: It’s great to see the true Den back in action. 247 is a dump of a website. Between the ads, the clickbait articles, and the pop up videos of no relevance, I found it completely insufferable. Welcome back.

The ass whoopin by the Seahawks and the loss of Tate has shaken my confidence.

Vikings frustrate our run game and roll coverage to Golladay.

Too many 3rd and longs that we can’t convert.

27-13 Vikings

That would be awesome if your prediction is true.