Lions vs Bills Game Day Thread: Playoffs here we come?

And there is the JBC playcalling we know and love. What a wasted opportunity.

JBC calling plays for Buffalo. 3rd and 8, 3 man front, lets run the draw to close the half.

On the other side, Lions once again on pace for 100yds rushing. Once again powered the ball in during goal line. Yes, this season hasnt gone as planned. Anyone who says they aren’t seeing progress though, you are clueless. The defense has come a ways. The running game has come a ways. All while missing 8 starters. Playing guys most of us have never heard of. Yet, still finding effective players.

Im excited for the offseason

Riddick on 3rd and short? It’s bound to work one of these years. It hasn’t yet, but, it will eventually. You just know it.
:dizzy_face:

We’ve definitely seen progress over the season, especially on defense. Offense is harder to judge thanks to injuries, but playcalling is easy to evaluate and it’s garbage.

JBC has to go.

I’m usually pretty optimistic, but JBC has got to go. Blount needs to to as well.

This season has been a disappointment obviously, but we have some silver linings here and there. Golladay is rapidly becoming a dominant receiver. Tracy Walker looks like a future starter at safety, probably next season alongside Diggs. Kerryon Johnson is the most complete back the Lions have had since pre-injuries Kevin Jones. Ragnow will probably hold down the fort at LG for the foreseeable future. The Harrison trade was an absolute steal.

Sure, a lot of crap has gone horribly wrong. But I do think the team has something to build on in 2019.

1 Like

He didn’t have control before his left foot was out. I don’t think we’ll get this one, but I like the challenge.

1 Like

Second borderline at best overturn against us today.

And right on cue, Harrison blows up a play. What a beast!

Huge stop

And that’s what separates Stafford from the top quarterbacks. You can’t overthrow a wide open receiver that badly. It’s a drive killer.

1 Like

Can’t believe how putrid our pass rush is…Bills QB could light a campfire and roast some marshmallows back there. Can only imagine how good Stafford could be if he had half that much time in the pocket.

Stafford has missed wide open receivers on the last 2 drives

Right, that’s why I think we need to can Cooter and maybe Jeff Davidson. Not sure…

2 Likes

Yeah, but did you see the arm strength on those throws?

The odds of finding a better QB are slim. The Lions have to find a way to to work around his weaknesses.

Flatten that fucking ref! There’s no way that was PI on Slay!

Wtf was that call on Slay. Complete bullshit makeup call.

2 Likes

If Stafford could camp out like that, he would be an MVP.

1 Like