Lions vs Cardinals Tickets

https://pa.exchange/marketplace/eb52b746-3273-11ef-8404-0ba8b6c4dc3d/storefront/eb52b91c-3273-11ef-bd76-d77cc51b22e8

Above is a link that the Cardinals ticket office provided. You can get discounted tickets to the upcoming game Sep 22nd. The tickets are in the upper level in the last 5 or 6 rows. They run between $67 and $112 depending on the section.

They also have some club seats, but I think you can do better on the secondary market for the club seats.
If you have any issues, please let me know and I will contact my rep with the Cardinals.

4 Likes

I’m going to bump this @dndlion because there are plenty of guys here that are near or in the area and they deserve this information. ( “near” being a subjective term)

Thank you.

1 Like

The advantage of using the above link is the reduced fees and taxes. The ticket rep is Ashlyn Gergins @ 602-726-4895, I met her at an event the Cardinals held she is a very nice lady and very easy to work with.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.