Lions vs Saints Score Predictions

24-17 Lions

Remember, the Cards lost last week, the Lions didn’t win that game… 35-27 Saints, Lions are a bad team until they show me otherwise.

3 Likes

Huh? The Cards did lose. Ergo the Lions won. The Lions are a middling team, not a terrible one.

1 Like

I’m torn, I think it might be a tight one. This is going to be a “who wants it more” game. Saints can’t afford to fall to 1-3. Lions know they go into the bye next week on a high note by playing all out, and also can’t afford 1-3. Still feel not confident about our D.

Detroit pulls out a close one in OT. 27-24.

Had a sip of that damn Honolulu Blue kool-aid last week and it tasted oh so good…

Lions 27-21…

Same could be said for the lions week one right? Only difference is that it is 1 what if for the lions week one and probably about 5 needed to say the cardinals win last week?

if it isn’t bad stafford, considering how the saints are from a health perspective the lions should win the game. With it being the lions tho I say prove it to me and I will watch with the expectation that I am gonna be laughing at a painful comedy of errors… i hope I am wrong I really do they just haven’t shown they can take care of business.

The Lions have had the injury bug, but hopefully they’ve turned the corner and will have better luck going forward.

They are not a bad team. They have played 3 quarters of bad football so far, the 4th quarter vs. CHI and in the second half vs. Green Bay. No Kenny, no Coleman or Trufant. A rookie with a hammy in his first-ever start covering Davante Adams.

The Lions aren’t bad, but they have a long way to go to prove they’re good. Still, they should take care of the Saints today and it shouldn’t come down to the 4th quarter. Which means it probably will.

1 Like

27 - 24 Lions

Meaning they put lionsed us, we did nothing but screw up slightly less than the Cards, we were not in control of that game at any point

31-27 Lions

Yes, the Lions were the Lions every week, trying to give the game away, they succeeded weeks 1 and 2, Cards out Lionsed us last week

I mean they are still the Cardinals.

Bump :joy:

1 Like

Almost spot on – impressive.

It’s a gift, check out the GB prediction I made… 1 point off and exactly right about them running all over us.

I was wrong about the Cards though, didn’t think Kyler would hand us the game like that…

Nice job. What’s our record at the end of the year? Where are we picking in the draft?

4-12 picking 3rd

sounds about right - with lawrence and fields going one-two.

We should trade up if that was a worry, just like we should have to grab CY this year.