*** Lions vs Vikings Official Game Day thread *** 9/25/2022

car driving GIF by Challenger

2 Likes

Whats all this Fox hype stuff?

Dude sucks. Now Johnny Hekker was a punter to get excited about.

Given that it was illegal contact first, the. Holding on Peterson, the. Peterson with his back to the pass and his hand on Reynolds face mask- I’m not sure how all 3 got missed… still almost caught it.

If we called a run, and minny jumped offside and tackled behind the kind it wouldn’t be a bad call.

The refs have called contact or dpi on uncatchable balls, and with light contact against us

That was garbage.

Fucking idiocy, gawd!!

If we lose this game, it won’t be because of that call. It may be one of the reasons.

1 Like

also remember Pat Peterson getting away with another illegal contact… even though Lions have been called all game long….

1 Like

The play calling has something to do with that. Up double digits with the ball on the road on 3rd and 1. Can’t make it any easier

1 Like

Big hold there no call

2 Likes

Come on, stop with the refs

Fox is good. Just not today.

1 Like

Watch that replay and see the WR holding onto the lions DB while he tried to make the tackle.

2 Likes

Offensive geniuses do that type of thing from time to time

Hutch was getting held like crazy there.

Passing on 3rd or 4th and short is great, but doing it every single time is just plain dumb. The o-line is good enough to get us a yard there.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m still pissed at the stupid fucking 3rd and 1 call

This is the defense I was lamenting.

We should still have the ball. Fk

1 Like

Serious question. Is Fox hurt? He doesn’t have the BOOM…could that be influencing all the 4th down attempts?

Maybe. I’ve seen some Lions games. Definitely not worth the hype from what I’ve seen.

It was a bad call. I bet he wishes he had it back