*** Lions vs Vikings Official Game Day thread *** 9/25/2022

I know the Vikes are favored and the line hasn’t moved much. But I think we can win this game.

So who do you all have ……Winning the coin toss?

Do the Lions kick or receive?

Gotta ask the tough questions of you all!

Who has the bigger game?

Justin Jefferson or ARSB?

Goff or Cousins?

Let’s go Lions!

3 Likes

Lions injury report.

Detroit Lions Week 3 injury report

DL John Cominsky (wrist)-Out
OG Jonah Jackson (finger)-Out
RB D’Andre Swift (ankle)-Questionable
C Frank Ragnow (foot)-Questionable
DE Aidan Hutchinson (thigh)-Questionable
TE T.J. Hockenson (hip)-Questionable
CB Amani Oruwariye (back)-No designation
S Tracy Walker (non-injury related)-No designation
S Ifeatu Melifonwu (hamstring) -No designation
S JuJu Hughes (shoulder)-No designation

The Vikes look like they have both Smith and Booth out and Kendrick’s was limited on Friday. So their defense is missing some pieces. That should help a little.

2 Likes

Taking the Lions by 1 in a brawl. I think a brawl favors us and we need to make it one to win.

3 Likes

Just to be safe, Air, I think this thread should be pinned intergalactically… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

The last two matches with these two teams was pretty close. The Lions pulling one win off and losing the other by a Just 2pts if I recall.

So, I am expecting another tough game.

It’s hard to believe Vegas has the Vikes by 6. I think the Lions definitely cover that.

I have to believe we pull off another squeaker.

I’ll take the Lions by 2.

I think Cousins and Jefferson out perform Goff and Brown but our run game will be the X factor.

I am expecting a big game from Goff this game though.

3 Likes

This is our strategy every week. It’s what we do now…and it absolutely favors us.

Looking for Chark to break out and have a big game

Lions going to set the tone for the season and come out on top today

Better be prepared for Minny’s best shot, cuz you’re probably gonna get it

38-34 Good Guys

4 Likes

Honestly if our defense can play better I’d pick us in a big upset.

Our defense is my concern. It sucks and has to get better.

2 Likes

D is a mixed bag in my book, they’re young and will improve to the point of being downright dependable

Lions win 31 - 21. Detroit offense keeps steamrolling. Swift, Williams and Reynolds run over Minnesota D all day and St. Brown continues his domination of the NFL by scoring 2 TD’s.

This team is inspiring confidence! ROAR!!!

2 Likes

I feel like Lions can win this game but that Vegas line makes me feel like I’m missing something here

Really close to my prediction…but I hope yours is right…more scoring is more fun (that’s what she said)

1 Like

34-27 Lions

2 Likes

Minnesota has been a house or horrors for the Lions for years so I have a hard time envisioning the Lions winning this one but I do think it’ll be close either way. Outside of the Tate OT touchdown, I can’t remember the last time they won in Minnesota.

BTW, I had to sign in for the first time in…forever so was there a forum update overnight or something?

27-24 Vikings. Last second field goal for the win. I think the Vikes go up 14-0 to start the game. They come out on fire.

ARSB

Goff

And I to think we win this game , I feel these players and coaches want it.

2 Likes

Lewis Cine to make his debut. I presume we test him.

we win this with all those players out, we are legit ! GO LIONS !!!

lets gooo

1 Like