*** Lions vs Vikings Official Game Day thread *** 9/25/2022

This chart really exemplifies how out of this world our run blocking has been so far. 2 of the league’s top four RBs in terms of % of yards before being touched.

Iffy is still out?

The injuries to these draft picks are at an absurd level.

1 Like

Even with Hard Knocks and all the good press, the casual fans and casual bettors are used to the Lions faceplanting annually. Since Vegas sets the line with public perceptions in mind and to get half the money on each side of their line, Vikings -6 it is.

1 Like

I would love that.

1 Like

Are you talking about that invisible chart? Opps, it popped up now.

Refresh. It’s a magic trick that David Blough showed me. And you can take that “Golly” to the bank.

1 Like

Demetrius Taylor is inactive… kind of surprised I guess

Iffy didn’t have an injury designation but POD says hamstring.

1 Like

Soooo

I wonder if anyone will let Dan Campbell and Aaron Glenn know that their old HC Payton just picked the Vikes by 7!

Lol added motivation… or Payton has an in with Vegas too

This is also the worst part of Sundays for me… the 1-2 hours before the game. The anticipation is killing me.

I need to do some deep breathing exercises

charlie sheen smoke GIF

3 Likes

Yeah, that extra cup of coffee was ill-advised for myself.

1 Like

Ugh I hear ya

Same here, anticipation is overwhelming. I jumped in a hot bath with my phone and just browsing here and checking out vids on YT. Also same on Coffee, 3 18 ounce cups, so really over 6 cups, uhg, I’m shaking

1 Like

While we’re waiting interesting tweets…

https://twitter.com/justin_rogers/status/1574046771000606726?s=46&t=w5ZWy_tH7s2_dt8XLdXmSQ

https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1574048024711536640?s=46&t=w5ZWy_tH7s2_dt8XLdXmSQ

I think Iffy is a healthy scratch. He probably needs to practice more to make up for missed time.

3 Likes

Lions Inactives:

Defensive lineman John Cominsky

Offensive lineman Drew Forbes

Offensive lineman Jonah Jackson

Cornerback Chase Lucas

Safety Ifeatu Melifonwu

Tight end James Mitchell

Defensive lineman Demetrius Taylor

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES
Gimme a hell yeah !

2 Likes

Dave Birkett

@davebirkett

Evan Brown getting the start at RG for the Lions judging by pregame warmupsm Dan Skipper at LG again

Stenberg benched for Brown and Skipper.

3 Likes

Oooh that’s interesting! I really like Brown, I’m glad we kept him around

1 Like

Brown is our 6th best lineman, just behind the starters. Getting him in the game is a no-brainer to me. Skipper over Stenberg is all about Skipper’s performance last week. Man possessed.

4 Likes