Lions will not play on Saturday

NFL just announced KC v. LV as the afternoon game and JAX v. TEN as the Saturday Night game. This confirms we will play sometime on Sunday, but that time is TBD.

4 Likes

I know it’s cool to think about “the grandest stage” and stuff, but I hope they don’t get flexed. With the exception of Thanksgiving the Lions had 1 pm games every week this season.

That has to benefit their weekly home schedule for practice and away games for travel. I’d love to see them be able to keep their routine. We saw what happened when they got moved to Saturday.

6 Likes

That is super super good news to me. Now just keep them on schedule and give them a 1:00pm Sunday time slot.

But I feel 99% certain they are getting that Sunday Night game. Just makes sense for the NFL.

2 Likes

Agree now. Looking more and more like Sunday night game.

1 Like

The Good Luck Baby has set aside Sundays to work his magic. He didn’t work on Saturday against Carolina and he didn’t work on Thursday against Buffalo. The Good Luck Baby ain’t playin’. Respect his rhythms or bad things will happen…

2 Likes

Not entirely true. The good luck baby has set aside Sundays from 1-4 to work his magic.

We’ve all seen the disastrous affects of him being caught off guard by a nap. What the hell kind of a shot do they have at 8 pm!?

2 Likes

Duh, it was obvious that Aaron would get the Sunday Night slot and yes it’s not confirmed but it will be Sunday Night. Either the Lions will be playing for the playoffs or to ruin Aaron’s playoff chances so they will be playing for “something” no matter what the Seahawks do.

5 Likes

I don’t know all the scenarios, but let’s just keep the fingers crossed that whatever happens tomorrow night makes the SNF game more important for the AFC.

This is already a win and in scenario for Green Bay. It’s more important than any other game next week for the NFL based on today’s results, adding in the Rodgers factor. I can’t see any other game that would get flexed to Sunday Night over Aaron Rodgers in a win and in scenario. The fact that they moved the AFC South division battle to Saturday was telling.

That’s a good point. Certainly can’t argue it.

1 Like

And here he is at his messianic best after the game today. He seems centered and focused. I guess ayahuasca does a body, mind and spirit good:

I want it @ 1 because at night it will be -65 degrees up there. 1pm means not as cold

4 Likes

Most punchable face in the history of the NFL

This game is gonna be a WAR!

4 Likes

High of 30 with 21% of precip and 8 mph winds. I’d rather see that at 1 pm then whatever it does once the sun goes down.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.