London game - Bills vs. Jags

Jags off to a good start…

Milano appears to have serious leg injury.

https://x.com/_jacosta/status/1711019990885802228?s=20

1 Like

Jags moving to England and becoming the first NFL team located in another country confirmed.

Jags always play Bills tough.

They stayed in London, no jet lag. Adjusted to time zone.

Wish I hammered this 1st half ML.
Small bet on Jags +7 for the game though.

1 Like

Good player. Hope it’s not too serious. Good cookies as well.

Full cast over Milano’s leg. He’s probably gone for the year, unfortunately.

As NFL fans we want the Jags to win. If the Jags win, the excuse that “they only won because they got to stay in London” can be used.

A Jags win decreases the chances that a team moves to London IMO.

I think having a team in canada makes more sense than london from a proximity perspective… but i know that isnt their point, not sure a team in london is the route i would go…

1 Like

I don’t blame Khan for wanting it. His franchise would triple in value from such a move.

Oh i dont blame them at all

The most notable thing in the game:

Josh Allen has not yet sacked Josh Allen.

Second most notable thing:

• 4th & 10 at BUF 39

(13:46 - 3rd) S.Martin punts 50 yards to JAX 11, Center-R.Ferguson. J.Agnew to JAX 10 for -1 yards (K.Jonathan). PENALTY on JAX-M.Brown, Offensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at JAX 11.

Former Lions 2013 5th Rd pick Sam Martin punts to

Former Lions 2017 5th Rd pick Jamal Agnew.

1 Like

Epenesa is starting to live up to where he was drafted.

Sold out 100K seat stadiums says they do put a team in the UK.

I have to wonder how many of that 100K is American fans who flew over?

How is giving jags back to back games in London fair? Just seems odd to me. I also wish they would have more penalties……Jesus.

1 Like

Trayvon Wallker has been non-existent yet again so far.

Thank you, Jax, for taking him!!!

Don’t know. What I do know is if a team relocated to London, getting funding for a new stadium would be problematic as public funding is a different animal in the UK. Those soccer stadiums are huge and trying to fill 100k fans every other week would be impossible. 80K seat Silverdome is a good example of that. Many games were blacked out locally as there wasn’t a sellout.

What a drag. He’s a guy I wouldn’t describe myself as a fan of, but I do have a tremendous amount of respect for his game.

1 Like

They play there next week too.
3 in a row

Bills lost 5 Defensive starters through out tge game

Absolutely brutal