Longtime fan, New to board

I’ve been a Lions fan for as long as I can remember. I’ve lived in Kansas City for the past 10 years. I’ve kept up with the 24/7 board for a couple years but never joined. I thought I’d give it a try!

5 Likes

Welcome, @KCLionsFan!

1 Like

Welcome, brother!
:muscle::sunglasses:
2 more days until showtime!

1 Like

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to spending the season with you

1 Like

More new blood…yes!

You’ll find the Seroquel and Xanax display in our lobby, straight through the Honolulu Blue double doors on the right hand side…just below the portrait of Bobby Layne…

You’re welcome.

Glad to have you aboard, mate

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

BYOB! We provide the insanity but not the booze to deal with it.

1 Like

Fresh blood…er…welcome Brother.:rofl:

1 Like

Hey neighbor! What part of KC? @KCLionsFan

1 Like

Just outside Liberty, MO. About 15 min from airport

1 Like

Right on, Im a little south of you, I live just southwest of Olathe. I bought my car over in Gladstone. Welcome to the boards! Ive been in KC since 2005, originally lived in Novi

1 Like

Hey, where is the upvote/downvote option here? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See the little heart thingy below and to the right of everyone else’s post? That’s your upvote. Ain’t no downvote that I can see, and no Ignore button either. Nor post counts and the date you 1st showed up.
Not that it really matters IMHO, each post should stand on it’s own merits, or lack thereof.

2 Likes

We’re more about good conversation than gizmos around here.
You’ll like it.

2 Likes

If you click on the user’s avitar and then click the “more” button it’ll give you options, then click on “normal” and you can either mute notifications or ignore that user.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks GG, all this time, I didn’t know about that. Tried it out on your avitar, it works fine.

Just kidding man, I wouldn’t put you on Ignore. Yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to have you aboard! Please let us know when you have lit your prayer candle and sacrificed your goat. We’re still not sure which will help the Lions win, so we try to keep our bases covered.

1 Like