Look for Aaron Rogers to get healthy

Look for Rogers to get healthy against the Lions. No better medicine after a bad week then seeing the Lions up next on your schedule.

2 Likes

This is such a unique thought that absolutely noone had previously calculated or even mentioned on the board. Your contribution is noted my friend.

Drinking Beer GIF

1 Like

I know hope springs eternal but historically the guy has made a living killing the Lions.

I thanked you for your unique insight. You are the only one that has held this position and I am hoping your bravery to state this opinion in such a public way is appreciated as the groundbreaking move that it was.

1 Like

MNF at home…I’m scared this game might get pretty ugly.

Hopefully he is just done with football and checked out mentally, can you imagine a GB season where they only win 5-6 games with Rodgers especially after all the drama the last couple years. Since 1992 (Favre’s 1st year) they have had 3 losing seasons…3. They deserve at least a decade of trash.

2 Likes

Nothing says SOL like being the medicine that cures a struggling team’s ills. Will that be us this week? Will Rodgers still look like Eor or will he be out there skipping and fist-pumping? Remains to be seen. With our secondary, yikes.

We kick a FG to go up by one with 32 seconds remaining; But that’s too much time for Rogers, with one time out. He makes completions of 18, 24, and 22 yards so Crosby kicks a 51 yarder to win it as time expires. We get another ‘attaboy’ - why even watch? But hey - we’ll be called the best 0-2 team in the league, so there’s that.

Just once I’d like to flip this script and keep it flipped for a while.

1 Like

If they lose to us….

What they over under in Love starting game three ?!

yeah, he’s gonna kick…our…ass. probably with ref help.

1 Like

He won’t need ref help throwing against the Lions’ secondary.

2 Likes

Crosby actually doinks the goalpost and Lions fan everywhere celebrate! Then the zebras huddle and determine that one of Brocker’s eye lashes fell out and onto GB territory b4 the kick and call off sides against the Lions…and you know the rest of the story

2 Likes

F&ck this Debbie Downer sh!t.

Kneecap buffet Monday Night!!!

5 Likes

Yup - Last time we played in Lambeau on a Monday night, we kicked their ass up one side of the field and down the other. Officials awarded the game to GB though. It was like a cage fighter knocking someone out, the referee calls time out, lets the other guy recover enough to stand, then the first punch thrown, you get disqualified for a thumb to the eye that never happened.

If that game gets officiated fairly, we win by 17-20 points. At what point does, “it’s bad calls and missed calls, and the Lions seem to be getting the short end of the stick,” to…“These refs appear to be Packer fans, this is the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th time this game?”

Ridiculous.

We CAN beat the Packers (did it last time).
Can we beat the packers and the refs combined? Well…that remains to be seen.

Word. :wink:
Got GB early in the season before the snow came. Nice opportunity to smash them.

Went to see one of my friends play (singer) last week at a bar/restaurant. Sat next to a Packer season ticket holder. He was telling everyone he was one of the owners of the Packers. I’m just rolling my eyes because I understand the marketing ploy, as well as what he was up to.

1 Like

That was the 2019 season. I think the first year Flowers was here. I remember that douchebag Baktari or however you spell that assholes name doing the fake head jerk and Flowers called for hands to the face. GB swept us that year and never lead for even 1 second in either of the games. Won both of them on time expiring FG’s.

1 Like

BTW Natty, did you know that YOU have more recieving yards than first round pick Kadarious Toney? Check it out, maybe we can get you signed to the practice squad

1 Like

Wait…wut ?!! Natty played in the NFL, for realz ?
I think I need to hear this story.

Kadarius has -2 yds receiving in the preseason. Was a no show in wk one. Natty has more yards than him, I think there is still a spot on the practice squad open

Natty didn’t play in the NFL but that doesn’t change the fact that he has more receiving yards than Toney. He also has the exact same number of playoff victories as…okay I’m not even going to say it. :rofl:

1 Like

Best part, before that final drive, Bakrathi admitted to going to the head ref and saying: “we gonna call hands to the face anymore?”
Lo and behold…
After the game, Flowers:”I’ve been doing that same move for my whole career…”
Similar to what TJ Lang said when he first joined the Lions after his first game.

1 Like