Looks like Kliff Dingleberry’s days are numbered in AZ

1 Like

Man things change fast sometimes in the NFL. AZ going down, Jets looked hot but now are really bad, Vikes got kicked in the teeth, and then Lions win three in a row?

CHAOS PEOPLE!

9 Likes
1 Like

I’ll be interested to see what happens with Kyler Murray. He’s a perfect fit for kingsbury’s offense. He’s been lousy since the lions game last year. I have a feeling the cardinals are going to regret that ridiculous contract.

5 Likes

Honestly, the DHOP injury last year ■■■■■■ with them and showed a significant lack of talent at the WR position last year, which is why they acquired robbie anderson and Hollywood brown, but Hollywood has been injured and robbie anderson has been a non-factor.

Plus, Defense has lost pieces (Chandler jones being one of the biggest, but hes regressed massively)

just everything that will go wrong, has gone wrong for them, and idk what you do.

Keim and Kliff are likely donezo at seasons end, and the org is stuck with a massive Kyler Contract, who has shown to have attidude problems and even yells at DHop at the sidelines

2 Likes

For all the reasons you cite, they might get another year.

1 Like

Kyler is a disaster. I get excited every time we get to play him. They waaay overpaid him. Bad attitude, minimal preparation, and sky high salary. They are screwed for the length of that contract.

7 Likes

Word!
I never believed in him either. Not what some want to hear…His energy always turned me waaaay off. Not a leader at all.

1 Like

Didn’t Kingsbury take Rosen, too?
Not the brightest management team in the NFL.

Exactly my thoughts.

No, he inherited Rosen from the prior regime.

1 Like

They did before the ink was dry.

1 Like

Yup! Ridiculous, for sure.

1 Like

two teams with nearly the same record, but the difference between optimism and pessimism.

I’m pretty sure that’s why the Ravens are stringing Jackson along.

I think Lamar is going to end up getting paid, but I’m less sure it will turn out great for the team. We shall see.

2 Likes

Kingsbury always had amazing early season offenses that sputter down the stretch with no defense (at least when he was HC in college).

McVay wanted him bad as an OC. He seems to be better suited for that role, however his spread offenses are amazing when the weather is good and WRs are healthy but can’t compete on the frozen tundra.

I’m not a believer in Kyler or Kliff long term.

2 Likes

two words for you, Green Bay.

Man… Cardinals gave up a home game…
against the 49ers… a division opponent that travels well.

Making decisions to make more money certainly didn’t help their on field results.

That was like a home game for 49ers….

1 Like

He had a really nice draft office though… so he’s got that going for him, which is nice…

1 Like