Love this SH!T

So good to seeing the players having fun and building camaraderie. This is the kind of stuff that Patricia just didn’t get. Let coaches speak to the media, they are trying to build careers as well, and let players have fun, they are young men, not robots. It’s not rocket science, no pun intended. When people enjoy their fellow employees / bosses and have fun at work they perform better most of the time. Kudos to Brad and Dan for changing this culture so quickly. I really feel the future is bright.

12 Likes

Nice! Penei is a monster!!! Thx for sharing, this is great stuff.

4 Likes

“Let’s have an eating contest”

Classic, I like it

3 Likes

He is looking massive! The best was at the end.

Sewell - Arm wrestle for the win!?

J-Will - Nah lets have an eating contest.

Haha you don’t want that J-Will, you really don’t want that.

3 Likes

After consuming 150 chicken wings each I think the clip would end with J- Wills leg sticking out of Sewell’s mouth.

4 Likes

It is impossible to not love Jamal Williams.

9 Likes

Just learned Kalif Raymond likely enjoys dad jokes.

The swooshing sound you hear is Kalif rocketing up my list of favorite Lions.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. It was all staged. I love my team and I love the players, but that was kinda fake-ish.

2 Likes

It did seem a little forced. Hard to act natural with the cameras rolling I’m sure. Even Jack Fox looked pretty uncomfortable, which is shocking.

3 Likes

Definitely wasn’t staged

4 Likes

They are so good they acted like they weren’t comfortable as they were so comfortable

Dude, I mean, literally. They’re standing at a table on the practice field in full uniforms that are dry and its filmed. They even occasionally look at and talk to camera crew. Maybe its “Hard Knocks” practice so they can get used to being on camera, but definitely staged.

3 Likes

i mean of course it was staged. but not scripted. sounded like the kids were legit having fun

11 Likes

Why would they need to stage it? I’m sure none of these players were forced to do it and most likely volunteered. What type of personalities would volunteer for such an event? Probably gregarious and outgoing personalities would be my guess. Have you seen J. Will interacting with fans during pregame warm-ups? That’s just the way that dude is.To me those guys were generally having fun. At what point did any of them say “I love my team”? Some people look for a conspiracy no matter what I guess.

5 Likes

It’s a stupid game that they were playing for the cameras and it was edited. It was set up to get these genuine emotions, reactions and dialogue.

It wasn’t staged.

5 Likes

Are you saying you don’t believe a spontaneous game of Guess Who broke out between random players at the facility?

Tell Me More Jeff Goldblum GIF by National Geographic Channel

6 Likes

In what world did you get that this was spontaneous? Did you not see the clapboard at the very beginning of the video? They knew it was being videotaped, I think you’re missing the whole point of the exercise.

1 Like

Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

1 Like

Everybody Loves Raymond
everybody loves raymond robert barone GIF by HULU

3 Likes

It was totally real

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

3 Likes