Marvin Hall to IR, yay

Was hoping for some big plays against his former team. FFS.

Per Mlive:

Receiver Marvin Hall has been moved to injured reserve with a foot injury he suffered on Sunday in Washington. He finishes the year with seven catches for 261 yards, an average of 37.3 yards per catch. No, that’s not a typo. Detroit has filled the roster spot by promoting receiver Chris Lacy from the practice squad.

1 Like

Good grief!

I soooooo wish my son had chosen something else to do tomorrow. ANYTHING, just not the Lions game with the team in full-on tank mode.

Then again, it’s only 7 catches. Maybe Lacy and Nauta will go out there and impress.

3 Likes

They are definitely trying to figure out who is on the roster next year.

Hmmm. I dunno, Hall seems like a crowd pleaser during this high profile game. Even if he catches just one bomb, at least that something to feel good about. They could have waited another week to IR him, if they were just tanking. I think the kid must be hurt. But if they are tanking, I hope its Chase Young they are positioning themselves for. I can’t imagine anyone else they’d be trying to go after. A Stafford understudy?

2 Likes

The lions just called me, found my old highlight tape on VHS…they must be desperate. :joy::man_facepalming:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent:

2 Likes

No one with a whiff of upside should suit up this year

Dance band on the Titanic
Sing “nearer my God to thee”

1 Like

Yeah, probably not full-tank mode, as in they intend to lose. More like, one less glimmer of hope.

LOL

1 Like

I’m gonna miss his production. Once in awhile.