Marvin Jones is back

One year 3 million bucks

9 Likes
8 Likes

OK, that’s acceptable.

Not the burner Chark was but he runs good sideline routes, back shoulder routes etc…keeps the field a wiiiiide place to cover with ARSB on his Always Open :tm:cuts, TE’s on misdirection releases and seam routes and Jamo warping into the deep secondary…

9 Likes

Also doesnt impact drafting a wr but makes it less of a requirement in round 1 i assume. The only thing better would be if we were able to get simmons or oliver and only give up a second in this draft. Would really make the draft just incredible to see how holmes takes it.

10 Likes

2022 Stats

Chark 30 for 502 and 3 TDs on 52 targets

MJJR 46 for 529 and 3 TDs on 81 targets

18 Likes

I couldn’t like this anymore. Welcome back.

16 Likes

Man, if they could have closed the deal on Calais Campbell…

This has been as good a Free Agency period as we’ve seen since Mayhew landed Vanden Bosch and Burleson.

9 Likes

Celebration Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song - YouTube >

7 Likes

Vince Vaughn gif incoming in

3…

2…

1…

3 Likes

You know…with the way this off season has gone, if they just get one of the DTs before the draft, I wouldn’t even complain if they take a QB at 6. As it stands though I’m hoping for Carter and Bijan.

5 Likes

“The band Elwood, the BAND !”

1 Like

5 Likes

No worries. We can trade a late round pick for Calais at the deadline when The Lions are looking to secure the one seed and the Falcons have four wins

4 Likes

Ouch!

Love it!

For this price, as veteran depth this is a good move. Personally I think he’s pretty much past it - he got no separation at all last year (never a strength, I know), and benefitted greatly from Trevor’s willingness to force the ball into spots where maybe he shouldn’t. Goff won’t do that. But I suspect he’s back more for his leadership than anything else.

7 Likes

Jimmy Carr Oops GIF by BBC

2 Likes

Like this as it gives us veteran depth for Jamo/rookie draft picks to learn from as well as it gives us an established reciever for the year for Goff to throw to besides Amon.

I do believe we need to draft a reciever still after round 1.

2 Likes