Marvin Jones' son passed away

Can’t even fathom it. Prayers to you and your family Marvin.

1 Like

prayers. hug your kids tonight

2 Likes

My sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Jones Family. I too am among those parents who have lost a child. It’s been 24 years since we lost our 16 year old son Phillip who died on his mother’s birthday of a heart attack caused by rejection of his transplanted heart.

Air is very much correct that words cannot adequately Express the grief of losing a child. My youngest brother Terry unfortunately lost his second child at 3 months to SIDS and then a little over 20 years later lost his eldest child in an automobile accident that also permanently paralyzed and brain damaged his youngest daughter who was in the same vehicle at the time. In addition to the grief the amount of stress that it puts on the entire family and the relationship of husband and wife as well as any living siblings unfortunately literally destroys some families. Again God bless and keep the Jones family as well you Air and all others of the Den family, that may have experienced this kind of almost unbearable loss in their lives.

8 Likes

Thanks all … I didn’t mean to derail or distract from the original thread. I just wanted to point out that those who have never lost a child can not fathom what the Jones family is going through. Even those of us who have lost a child can’t honestly say we know how they feel. Because we don’t. But I do know how hard this can be and how hard it is on a family. I hate to see another person suffer such grief and hardship.

Let’s keep it on the Jones family … my heart breaks for them.

4 Likes

This is such terrible news. I can’t imagine what Marvin and his family are going through.

1 Like

So sad to read this last night. My payers go out to all of the Jones family.

1 Like

Heartbreaking news. MJ is such a positive dude, and you can see the little guy looked just like him. So sad.

1 Like

I appreciate their project to get more changing tables in men’s bathrooms. I had to get creative when my daughter was a baby, and even had to hand her off to my wife a few times because there was literally no surface I could use to change a diaper in the men’s room. Even with a changing pad, the floor is not an option. All men know why.

That is heart breaking. I can’t imagine.

I cannot imagine. If I lost one of my girls I don’t know that I could recover.

So sad. Thinking of the Jones Family, as well of each of you who’ve had to experience this at some point. Can’t imagine.