Matt Eberflus: Bears need a QB who's good in end-of-game situations

Like Matt Stafford and Jared Goff?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Earmuffs is gonna ■■■■ it up… emergence of Tribiscuit II coming up!

I feel bad for QBs that are picked by the Bears. Chicago has perfected the art of ruining QBs. Keep up the good work you over-achieving Bears.

1 Like

That’s not a ringing endorsement of Fields. The kid showed improvement in 2023.
I can’t imagine Dan Campbell saying that to anyone outside of the building. That’s how you destroy your relationship with your QB.
I hope his plan is to trade Fields. Frankly, I think Fields continues to show improvement, he’s going to be a problem that many teams won’t be able to deal with.

1 Like

Fields is certainly annoying to play against due to his ability to run and keep plays alive, but he takes a lot of shots and has shown that injuries will likely be part of his story.

The Pittsburgh trade scenario feels like the best thing for everyone, except maybe the Lions.

1 Like

I mean i am less concerned about the bears getting a bunch of draft capital as they have to show the ability to use it well, with that said if they figure it out they could become a pain in the ass.

I am confident that holmes and mcdc can keep pace and hold the division but the division likely wont be a cake walk by any means.

1 Like

I’m about fed up with Green Bay. Nobody hits on 3 QB’S in a row.
We need BroMart to get his violence on, and somebody to decide they want to be the bookend to Hutch.

Matt Eberflus:
titanic Underground flooding GIF

1 Like

I think Love is being protected and managed as well as possible by Matt LaFleur. Love will continue to grow with experience, but I also think defenses will be better able to defend the way LaFluer manages him. I hope so. Either way, Green Bay is our main competitor in 2024, I’d think.

1 Like

Snow Freezing GIF by Sesame Street

I’d like to see BroMart land on Love and knock him out for 4…maybe 5 seasons. Nothing too serious. :joy: just a minor 4 to 5 year injury.

1 Like