Matt Patricia finally opens up on how he handled feud with Darius Slay

City of Brotherly Love.

Ain’t clicking that. Done with that neverending wipe.

10 Likes

Patricia’s first game calling plays… Slay misses.

Coincidence right… lmao

1 Like

I need a new tv after the game and patricia was on my tv all night during the game…

Coincidence?

Just to be clear it was a joke, but i was so tired of seeing the number two pencil behind his ear.

3 Likes

I mean what’s he going to say? I am a giant douche? Kudos to Slay for attempting to bridge gap somewhat.

“The neverending wipe”

There’s a poetic brilliance to that.

Of course, I had to click, just to find a Kamala-esque word salad with no substance or meaning.

Looking at Sirianni on the side line is bad enough. Now we have to look at this loser with his goofy pencil in his ear. He is a clown and really set this franchise back. 2nd worst hire in the history of this organization. But at least Millen was a real man and likeable .

3 Likes

Millen left the cupboards bare. Patricia left a couple of appliances and a huge bill for rotted food, broken pots and missing utensils. It was so strange for him (and Quinn) to put us in a position where we lacked talent AND money at the same time.

1 Like

He’s really committed to that pencil
In ear branded look.

@Usi05 i thought it further showed Slay as a professional and pretty classy. Just like we knew him to be as a lion.

1 Like

100% agree. Don’t think Patrica is any different.

Slay is clearly a good dude who took the high road

This is a total mischaracterization.

I am 100% sure that Matt Patricia never let any food go bad.

1 Like

Good for Patricia for owning his mistakes and moving forward. I never would have guessed both he and Slay would mend fences. Good for both of them. It didn’t work out for Patricia in Detroit, but life moves on.

In this article Patricia didn’t elaborate on what he did wrong at all. He didn’t say how he f-ed up with the Lions or Slay. Hugs, conversations and contrician but no public epiphany or admission or anything. He didn’t open up on these private conversations at all.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t millen say in a press conference when he was hired that he would resign if the lions didn’t win with him in charge?

He’s more of a turd burglar.

Patricia

Sloth Not Getting Up GIF by BLoafX

CB2 of the future