Matt Ryan is hot garbage

It’s funny, because yes Ryan is old and terrible, but all they had to do was run the ball in the second half and this isn’t even being brought up. They had a 33 point lead and thought going pass heavy in the 2nd half was a good idea. lol

4 Likes

They sure don’t make em like that anymore!! Kingpin is freaken hilarious.

splits GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

Love me some Big Ern McKraken!

1 Like

5 Likes

Matt Ryan will spend the rest of his life talking about being involved in two of the biggest comebacks in the history of football, all while hoping that no one searches for “Matt Ryan comeback” on their phone.

3 Likes

Hahaha I almost just pissed myself… you’d think the President could do better, much better than a chubby girl that kinda looks like a man! haha I’m stealing that one.

2 Likes

Dave Chapelle had the best explanation for it. The modern presidency doesn’t leave you enough free time to get with Marilyn Monroe anymore. You have to take what is readily available.

2 Likes

I would trade Goff for Ryan in a heartbeat.

It would only cost the colts their next 3 1st round picks.

2 Likes

It reminds me of when Tiger Woods got caught, and they showed some of the girls.

2 Likes

2 Likes

spelled “LOADS” wrong there…. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

that Perkins waitress….

I wouldn’t have touched that as a high school kid that had no money…

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by HBO Max

2 Likes

I dont want to be unkind, but that photo is actually a young Roseanne Barr after eating Chucky, right? His soul is really pissed off it looks like.

On the other hand, she probably looked pretty good to Billy Boy compared to 30 years of home cookin…

1 Like

Matt Ryan, you’d think someone who professes to know enough about football that anything can happen, would understand that the 2nd half is kinda important.

Here’s what’s sad and scary. My son and I were watching the game and my bro in law is heading over. He gets there and we are all “you are not going to believe whats happening!” Game is 33-0, and I said “that was an amazing half, but this game is not over yet.” Of course we all start talking 28-3. We go bowling during the 2nd half and are watching it unfold on tv. Cue the Bills-Titans highlights. A little irony, the Colts fired the guy responsible for the now 2nd largest comeback in NFL history.

We get back from bowling just in time to watch OT. After the Vikings win, I told my kid, you just witnessed history, and a game you will tell your kids, “I remember when…”

I really don’t think he’s going to have a choice.
Sad that he is the best the Colts can do.
Talk about being humiliated!
33-0 at the half. 36-39 at the end.
That whole team should retire!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.