Matt Ryan is hot garbage

What are the two games he’s most known for? Time to hang it up before he embarrasses himself further.

Really is painful to watch.

4 Likes

He should have retired at halftime

6 Likes

Not sure Matt Ryan deserves his own thread…. :poop:

3 Likes

We’re so spoiled watching the Lions offense. Never thought I’d ever say that, lol

6 Likes

The biggest choke in Superbowl history and now the biggest joke in NFL history. And I missed it.

1 Like

I can’t remember another veteran QB who was solid to good in his prime slide so far. Dude, retire

9 Likes

HE’s now going to be known for folding in the biggest Superbowl comeback of all time, and the biggest NFL comeback of all time. Imagine after all those good years, that being your legacy. All down the toilet in one half of football.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say you “missed” it……

2 Likes

He has over 20 million reasons not to. Lol

The real question is who’s next for the Colts version of Antiques Roadshow?

1 Like

Matt Ryan will forever be captain choke. The king of chokes. Chokemaster general.

I hope we don’t MattRyan the game away Sunday.

1 Like

Ryaned…

2 Likes

The Colts need to draft a replacement for Andrew Luck. They’ve wasted the last 2 seasons on retreads, and the rest of the roster is only getting older.

3 Likes

I believe Matty could get a girl partially pregnant.

2 Likes

Matty was on ice that second half

1 Like

Great movie…one of my top 3

1 Like

1 Like

chicken choke GIF by happydog

2 Likes

I would say they have wasted the last 3 seasons. Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz and now Matt Ryan.

5 Likes

Rivers could still play pretty well, and you didn’t have to invest much into the offensive line since he didn’t believe in protection.

4 Likes