Matthew Stafford is the only QB w/4 different WR's with 100 yard games thru Week 3

6 Likes

can’t speak for everyone here, but that’s pretty damn cool !

2 Likes

Part of it is not having that true “Number 1” go to guy, but that doesn’t really matter. Another reason is the failings of the running game to perform exceptionally but hey it is kinda cool to have multiple guys off to a pretty good start.

2 Likes

Warning-Sarcasm Ahead
It just shows the same problem Matt has always had by locking in on one receiver. He is just locking in on a different guy each week. Good QBs rarely have 100 yard receivers, because they spread the ball around so well. And his cap charge is blah, blah, blah.

4 Likes

It’s not failings in my book: it’s an OC who put an Offesene together with a flexible scheme…

The put 8 in the box to stop our run? Then you go pass on a light secondary…!!

Fair enough, I just suppose that my assumptions would be in those situations that we would have run it less frequently on 1st and 2nd if that was our intention.

Who will be the 5th to have 100 yards?

1 Like

One of the Johnson boys

2 Likes

I bet you are right, I hope we get our TEs more involved this week

2 Likes

The Chiefs beat JAX and Oakland, two of the worst teams in the league last year.

Baltimore was a good win for KC. KC scored 23 points in the 2nd quarter. Baltimore lost by 5 after going 0-3 on 2 point conversions. KC fumbled 3 times but didn’t lose any of them. Baltimore ran all over KC, giving up over 7 yards/carry to the 2 RB’s. KC has also given up a lot of chunk plays on defense.

We are a good test for KC and likely their toughest opponent so far. This is definitely a winnable game for Detroit.

1 Like

Unless it’s late in the 4th quarter and you have a tiny lead.

1 Like