Mayhem in KC

Sounds like some bars I remember from college… ugh, puke smell… :nauseated_face:

[quote=“Snags, post:19, topic:12050”]

Pre season Niner raider games at candlestick were notorious too

But the last few fights I’ve seen on video look dangerous and a lack of security

With so much on video now
I’m good with banning these people thar start altercations.

1 Like

Absolutely crazy. I don’t know what in the eff this world is coming too but I’m pretty sure it’s going to get worse moving forward. We’ve reserved ourselves to tribes that believe every nut job on social media without doing any follow up research to even determine if what they are saying is true or not.

I worry for my children’s and grandchildren’s future.

1 Like

Completely agree @Lionpile - It’s a crazy world out there. Never seen humans so divided and that’s exactly what the leaders are striving for, pretty sad.

The best thing I’ve found is to delete social media and cancel your TV package. Stay strong brother!

I’ve gone to Yankees-Mets and Yankees-Red Sox games. Needless to say that fights are a prerequisite for attending those games. A fight happened right in front and behind me at a Yanks-Mets game some years back. Literally almost got clocked by a flying fist.

With that said, this fight was pretty extreme. Dude was knocked right out and his lifeless body being pounded a few more times like it was a UFC fight. Wild stuff