Mayhem in KC

fans are outta control

Chiefs fans fighting other Chiefs fans / Chargers vs Chiefs - YouTube

Hey, I thought fighting eachother during losses was OUR thing? They are stealing OUR thing!!!

Just disgusting really. And the kick to the head of the already knocked out dude, that’s about as cheap as you can get. These fans are supporting the same team and fighting each other. Didn’t they just win a super bowl 2 years ago!? Common man!

share discover GIF

4 Likes

The fight outside of Ford Field this week was hilarious.

Why? I just don’t understand this type of behavior. I hope they all do jail time

Holy cow. Fist fights have a way of spiraling, but I get the feeling a couple of those guys will get significant jail time for that.

Videos like that make me wonder if their should be an age limit to attend NFL games!? So many parents bring their kids to these games for a family outing. Kids shouldn’t be seeing that or even worse being put in harms way by drunk, violent fans.

1 Like

Dude who kicked the guy in the head should be up on attempted murder charges.

3 Likes

Same shithead that sucker-punched another guy.

2 Likes

Watch the video closely. That guy’s neck is on the edge of a seat.

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Then go civil too.

Most likely, nothing happens. Maybe probation.

1 Like

What’s wrong with people ? Making flying and going to games just a gamble of whst crazy you run into

1 Like

Terrible.

KC better be able to get those guys
NFL secret service somebody

Have a big fight like that knowing you’re on film in a high profile place

1 Like

That is insane. The guy with the gray beard looked like he was dead.

I hope justice is served

The one at Ford Field was just drunk old guys. It wasn’t too violent, just comical. Lol

Still

People gotta learn how to act again

2 Likes

Agreed :100:

Alcohol is a helluva drug.

1 Like

Again? Or, people just have to learn how to act. :wink:

People need to learn how to act but stuff like this happened before…it just wasn’t as easy to catch on cell phones and broadcast out.

3 Likes

Yep, heard plenty of stories of fights at the Silverdome.

1 Like

We had club seats at lambeau, took a walk and as soon as you entered the general admission seating the puke smell was overwhelming. Not to mention the zombified drunk idiots who can barely control themselves.

I saw a guy staggering along on the club level and stopped to ask him if he was okay…he said he had a herniated disk and was just taking it slow. I turned around and there were two cops eye balling him bigtime. I told them about the herniated disk and that he was hammered, and they moved along.

1 Like