McVay Speaks on Goff for the first time since the trade

Disagree. He has a very different set of descriptors for those he thinks are trash. Still professional but different.

He clearly moved on from Goff or wasnt getting what he wanted, but he gives a LOT of praise to him and defends him in a way he hasnt with other players you could tell he didn’t like.

It will be interesting to see how the 2021 Rams personnel compares to the 2020 defense.
Looking at their free agents… and they may lose a fair amount.

Floyd, Fox, and Ekubam combined for 21 of the team’s 53 sacks in 2020.
Darius Williams and Troy Hill were the #2 and #3 CBs.
John Johnson led team in tackles.

The Rams have a lot of restructuring to do to squeeze under the cap with the players they already have under contract… so I am not sure how much money they will have to keep those 5 players in L.A.

1 Like

Living in Arizona that was exactly my thought when they hired Kliff Kingsbury.

The guy chased Baker Mayfield out of town and then didn’t win anything of significance with Patrick Mahomes.

The Cardinals hired him because they were looking for the next Sean McVay but Kingsbury just doesn’t seem to be able to put everything together to win on a consistent basis.

I believe Kyler Murray is a good talent but I also don’t believe he has a long career ahead of him unless he drastically changes the way he plays. He reminds me of RGIII.

1 Like

Agree 1000% Kingsbury could be a good OC with the right HC. Kyler won’t hold up the way they are using him.

1 Like